Ideas and Astronomy

(Snape)

'They're 100% idiots.' Snape was getting tired. This is the fifth meeting in three days. All five meeting are about one thing, how to allow Harry a chance to get in touch with his sister, half-sister, whatever. Snape liked the Potter boy, or he did, lately the boy's been an arrogant idiot. Not to mention his two friends that are equally stuck up.

Yay, you saved the world, but you didn't do it alone, really you would think he'd understand that. Snape holds back the urge to yawn, just staring at a wall in utter boredom. He didn't have ADHD or dyslexia, not like most demigods, so he wasn't as bothered by these sorts of meetings. That didn't mean having a repeat of the same meeting five times in a row isn't bothersome.

"Can't one of us impersonate a guard and talk to her, or send an owl?" Harry asks. 'And here we go again, same question.'

"Harry, I understand where you're coming from, but this really isn't so simple. The guard idea could fail, and if the wizard or witch impersonating the guard is caught, they'll likely be questioned, and the chance of the wizarding world being exposed is simply to high. The owl is also a bad idea, if it does reach her, who is to say she'll believe it? She could just throw it out, or worse have people investigate us. We need to come up with a way where it's highly unlikely we'll be exposed to the muggles." Kingsley says with hints of irritation in his gaze.

"Well figure something out, I want to see my half-sister!" Harry yells. 'Tantrum #7, when does this meeting end?'

Dumbledore also appears rather tired of this. In the muggle world, very few witches or wizards hold important positions, none who can get a private meeting with Ava Evans. "Does anyone have any other ideas?" Dumbledore asks.

Murmured no's go through the room, and Dumbledore and Kingsley share a look. Snape is unbelievably bored; he has an idea that he is rather positive will work. He's not as disconnected from the muggle or mortals as he prefers calling them, then when considering the other witches and wizards. The problem with the idea is that he doesn't want to bring it up because there are some ways it can end badly, multiple ways in fact.

"Meeting adjourned then." Kingsley says, rubbing his forehead, clearly exhausted from all of this. 'Finally, now, I wonder where those three are.'

"I have an idea" All eyes turned to Hermione who had a crafty look to her, Snape didn't like the look at all. Hermione began speaking, and Snape felt the urge to frown, her idea was his idea after all, well sort of like his idea, at least it involved those three.

(Ron)

Ron couldn't accept it, no he wouldn't accept it. How could she? Did she think just because he's not Voldemort's grandson it's fine? 'The guy's the bloody cousin of Voldemort's grandson, no way, this is never going to work!'

Ron felt the urge to argue with Hermione creeping into his mind. It wasn't to often he wanted to argue with the girl he's in love with, but ever since those three appeared with their good looks and great voices, things went downhill. He could tell, he was positive Hermione was in love with their appearance, those three were messing with her head.

At least she made it clear last night that she didn't like Perseus Riddle, but she never said anything about the other two. Aside from calling Nico moody a couple times. 'Is she secretly in love with Jason or Nico?! No, there's no way. She loves me.'

Ron tried to convince himself that it was all his imagination, or he did until she put out an incredibly horrible idea. Ron came out of his thoughts when Dumbledore spoke up. "How would they manage to get a meeting with her. I have heard there a famous group, but you did say they only performed for three months."