Co-teachers, Storms, and a Lion

(Percy)

Percy rubbed his eyes. 'Nope, still there' rubbing his eyes again he still sees the same sight.

'Can someone explain why my dad is here?'

(Harry)

'This new teacher doesn't look very good, I mean, how can he dress so shabbily?!' The man was handsome, Harry would give him that, but who comes to Hogwarts, as a teacher, wearing sandals, Bermuda shorts and a patterned blue and green shirt. 'Who on earth does that?!'

The handsome part was really starting to dig at Harry's ego. Why did all of these new people showing up have to be so handsome?! This man with his sea green eyes and dark hair, it just had to remind him of his least favorite person in the world, this doesn't include Voldemort since he's no longer alive. Harry huffs, 'this teacher better be good.'

A light cough comes from Hermione who's beside him. Casting a glance at her in question, she gestures at Harry's least favorite living person and the new teacher. "Don't they look a bit too similar?" She whispers in his ear.

Harry observes the two, eyes beginning to narrow as he realizes a very startling fact. 'It can't be...Perseus Riddle has a...no way...Voldemort has two grandsons?!'

(Jason)

Jason wraps his arms around Percy, burrowing his face in Percy's neck in a desperate attempt to make himself believe that Percy's dad isn't here. Poseidon being here ruins everything! With his overprotective nature, forget kissing, so much as sleeping in the same bed as Percy is going to become a struggle now. 'What did I do to deserve this?'

As if following Jason's mood, the dark storm clouds let out a burst of rain, a storm of lightning, crackling with thunder beginning, kept out by Hogwarts magical barrier.

"Jason, you might want to let go of Percy." Nico whispers, getting an upset groan from Jason, who unhurriedly raises his head, removing his arms from Percy's waist. Jason's sky-blue eyes clash with sea green eyes, a storm threatening to break out between the two.

"Don't glare Jason." Percy's curt tone shook Jason out of it, with a huff he pulls his eyes away from Poseidon's, looking at the sky in outrage. 'I wanna chat with the gods...why is Poseidon here?!'

As if to answer Jason's mental cry, Poseidon clears his throat, flashing a handsome smile that charmed nearly every girl, okay, every girl in the area. "I'm Professor P, I'll be here for only a short time. My goal is to teach each of you how to control your Animagus. Let's get along."

Jason felt as if he had just heard the sound of angels singing. 'Short? He's not going to be here for long!'

Jason could hear Nico sighing in relief, the two sharing happy smiles. Only to hear the most horrid thing, like the voice of Tartarus himself, "If any of you struggle, I may end up staying until the end of the school year, seeing as there's only 2-3 months of school left."

Jason suddenly wished that the school didn't change the typical school year for this year to being a complete half year at Hogwarts and half a year off. The reasoning was that with all the damage, Hogwarts needed the extra time to rebuild, so the students were given six months off, after these six months of full time, which count as a full school year, school will return to its normal schedule.

"I want to file a complaint." Nico murmurs, Jason humming in agreement, already looking forward to this whole day to end so he can go file a professional complaint to Zeus about bad God managing. Who just lets Poseidon come teach at some pig's disease magic school?!