Gaining Titles

(Nico)

"I'm free!" Jason yelled plopping onto the bed, back at the Weasley's house. Nico and Percy lied down tiredly beside him.

"Shopping is horrifying, which person invented the concept of shopping? I need to have a discussion with them." Percy said, as he rolled over to stare at Nico. "Nico you're on summoning, Jason can be the good cop and I'll be bad cop. We have to figure out their motives for creating this horrifying thing called shopping."

"You're too cute to be bad cop." Nico muttered.

"Am not, I'm scary, just ask any monster you meet on the street." Percy said with a pout.

"The person who made shopping isn't a monster." Jason said.

"How do you know that, it could be a monster, demigod or human. I bet even a god or goddess could be the reason for it." Percy says, shifting to lay his head on Jason's chest.

"Probably Aphrodite considering how she gets when it comes to shopping." Jason says with a shudder. Nico also shudders recalling when Aphrodite dragged him out of the underworld for a shopping trip. 'Don't think about that trip, it was worse than Tartarus. Well, not that bad, but bad enough that I still have nightmares.'

"Neeks you're zoning out." Jason said, nudging Nico with his knee. Nico comes back to reality, and scowls.

"Sea, if Aphrodite ever asks you out for a shopping trip, deny her." Nico said, and Jason nods in agreement, having a similar horrifying trip.

"I've already gone shopping with her." Percy says his eyes darkening. "She made me try on thousands of outfits, and then she made me do a fashion show for the gods...it was the worst."

"When was this?"

"A week after we started our celebrity trip, she brought me to Olympus where I went shopping with her. The gods wanted to see what exactly the mortals find so amazing about these fashion shows. I was invited back the next week but went into hiding."

"Is that why we had our sudden trip to Alaska for a day?" Jason asks.

"Yes. Aphrodite changed my storage ring which I now can't get off my finger, it has the hundreds of outfits she approved. I can change into any of them I want with a thought."

"Oh, she did that to our rings as well." Jason grumbles. Each boy momentarily tries to get the ring off their finger, failing when it doesn't move as much as an inch. They all let out sighs and share a helpless look.

"We're all agreed on the scariest goddess when it comes to shopping, right?" Jason asks.

"Agreed." Nico mutters, still giving his ring a murderous look.

"Definitely her." Percy says with a nod.

"So, who's the scariest God of shopping?" Jason asks. All three are about to answer, when they sense there wanted on Olympus.

"We better go, I want this to hurry so I can have a conversation with Bill and Charlie." Percy says with a small smile. The three vanish from where they were standing, reappearing in Olympus's throne room. All three bow to the gods and goddess's in greeting.

"Rise champions of the gods, you are here today to receive titles befitting of you." Zeus dramatically says with thunder rumbling in the background. The day Zeus stops being all drama, is the day the world ends.