Paint wars and Moldyshorts

(Jason)

Gods, Percy smiled, the three months of being a celebrity; while tiring have helped Percy relax. His smile is so cute...what am I thinking? Jason shakes off the thoughts, just happy to see that Percy might recover from his past after all. Wait, stupid ADHD that's not the important thing right now!

"NICO!" Jason shouts, showing an expression of fake rage. He's yellow literally entirely yellow. The Stoll twins made paint bombs and gave some to a lot of demigods, they have hundreds because they stole their stash. Wait, we didn't steal it since they're...gods Jason stop going into the past! "DEAD DEATH BREATH!"

Nico was laughing on the floor when Jason pulled an object out of his ring. A small orb black in color. Tossing it, it hits Nico and explodes in a splatter of black paint. Nico stops laughing looking down at his outfit. "Percy plan Jason's funeral for me." He finally says, looking over at beloved Percy with half his hair dyed red.

"K, bye Jase." Percy says with no expression on his face.

"Percy, how could you do this too me. I thought you would be on my side." Jason says with a hurt look.

"I'm neutral. I just plan the funerals." Percy says with a shrug, a momentary flicker of grief flaring in his eyes before being suppressed.

"Ouch, that hurts Perce, that really hurts." While Jason is talking, Nico snuck around back and hit Jason with a silver paint ball.

"NEEKS! Dead, Percy cover it."

"Right, so two funerals. I'll buy some flowers." He murmurs with a small smile.

"Make a plaque for Sparky that says 'here lies-ouch Jason! NO!!! Why is it pink!"

"Right, I'll write that, three exclamation marks or four?" Percy asks snickering. Nico pouts at him, jumping to avoid a deadly bomb of green paint, whipping a green one back at Jason.

"Neeks I'm already yellow and silver, do I need to be green?" Jason asks with a sad expression.

"Be dyed red with blood than!" Nico shouts, eyes glittering with amusement at the image of Jason colored yellow and silver.

"Wait, no, been there it's not cool. New plan, Percy I'm sorry, but neutral parties can't stay neutral." Jason says making Percy look over at him and get hit in the face with a blue paint ball. It exploded, and Percy became walking art. Percy Jackson has become Mr. Blue of Clue. Wait is it Mr. Blue or Mrs. Blue? Oh, wait Mrs. Peacock! Yeah not seeing the Peacock, let's go with Mr. Dolphin. Wait dolphins are grey not blue-

Jason got hit by a violet paint ball and fell over. "Percy, change of plans, stay neutral!" Nico shouts, before Percy downs him with an indigo paint ball. Jason pulls out a couple more paint balls and the battle in central park continues. Any mortals who came, crowded around too watch thinking the three are just messing around, which they are.

"Ugh, Jason why'd you get Percy involved?!" Nico shrieks when a bright yellow paint ball is thrown at him. He rolls to avoid it. "I will not be yellow, never way to bright and sunny and yuck!"

"Aw, Nico, yellow is great, besides you once said my hair is pretty." Jason teases.

"Shut it Sparky!" Nico yells blushing slightly. Percy rolls his eyes and turns to head home. Jason and Nico share a smirk and each toss more paintballs at Percy. Percy goes down and the crowd laughs at his appearance.