More shopping, when will it end?!!!!!

(Jason)

After old guy...sorry goddess in disguise, kicked everyone but Percy, Jason and Nico out of the store, he-she turned on us with a happy smile. "I've missed you!" 'Old guy...goddess...which one is she, not Athena, or Artemis since we just saw her. Aphrodite would die before being caught dead in that disguise.'

"Lady Hecate, it's been a while. I assume the two red heads the older ones are your children." Percy spoke up, with a small smile. Hecate looked at Percy in shock.

"I knew Athena blessed you with wisdom, but I didn't think you'd be this smart. Not even Athena recognizes me instantly." Hecate says. "You even discovered my two children without me telling you. Wait, that ruins my surprise of giving you two half-blood friends!"

"Sorry...um...I'll act like I don't know." Percy says, looking at Hecate with innocent eyes. Hecate sighed, and shook her head. If she weren't currently in the form of an old guy it would be a pleasant scene to see. This just looks like an old man scolding the younger generation for being hopelessly stupid.

"Mind your thoughts Jason." Hecate says, glaring at him.

"What? When could you read my thoughts?!" Jason shrieks, and Percy and Nico snicker.

"She can't lightbulb, your face said everything." Nico explains, holding back his laugh. 'Stupid ADHD making me look like a fool in front of Percy...ugh, I've got to work on hiding my thoughts.'

"Jay" Percy mutters, and Jason realizes he was doing it again.

"Fine, I'm done, Hecate stop with the disguise." He says, glaring lightly at Hecate.

"Don't want to, I rather like this form." Hecate shoots back, and Jason groans. "I'm kidding, jeesh, what happened to jokes?"

"One, that was a horrible joke, if it even counts as one. Two, you're a goddess not an old man who looks ready to enter the underworld any minute now." Jason retorts, wrapping his arms around Percy from behind, and burying his face in Percy's neck out of irritation...and maybe just to get away with hugging Percy.

A glow filled the room, and when Jason bothers to look up, Hecate is standing before them. "Hecate, are you Ollivander, or are you simply pretending to be him?" Percy asks, shaking Jason off. Jason lets out a sad sigh and chooses his next target. He hugs Nico and Nico lets out a sigh.

"Jason why do you get all touchy when you don't have enough sugar?" Nico asks.

"I take after Leo." Jason mutters in reply.

"Actually, Leo just looks like the dead without sugar, you look like a baby chick who lost its mother and needs comfort." Percy says, and Jason glares at Percy. 'I do not! I'm just tired and you two are warm, it's not like I go hugging random people...well I did try to hug my dad that one time but got blasted off Olympus and nearly died...good times.'

"I don't even want to know what you're thinking." Percy says after taking a glance at Jason.

"You two are warm. Besides, you're the one who literally clings to the nearest person and won't let them go when you're low on sugar." Jason retorts, getting an innocent look from Percy.

"If I don't have sugar in me, I'm tired, but I don't want to be alone, so I find someone to sleep on." Percy whispers, everyone hearing. After everyone laughs at Percy's statement, they all get back on track.

"I'm here since you three got caught up in my pet world, I'm sorry about that. I understand you three came for wands, however it isn't necessary for you to have a wand. As long as you know the spell and have the energy you can do wandless magic. These people need them because they're legacies or have a small blessing from me, nothing like the one I gave you."