A/N: Book 3 (PLEASE READ)

Hey guys! I just want to thank you guys for the attention this book has been getting! I literally live for the comments you guys leave lol.

   Book 3 has some good process but i wanted to ask a few questions. I already have a plan for Newt, both in the flare category and the romance category lol, but I wanted to ask you guys your opinions on updating.
   I plan on publishing the first chapter when i am either completely done with the book or mostly done. After that, I want to update on a schedule.

   How do you guys think my schedule should look? I was thinking maybe daily. Or I could release a few of my other books and update one on this day, another on this day, and so on.
   I have several other books, mostly TMR and Avengers themed. Some have other shows/movies mixed in (ie avengers x atla).

   Aside from that, I have been exploring the reality shifting community and recently decided that I want to shift to the Maze Runner. Because Newt is bae, obviously lol.
   I am having some difficulty choosing a few things and wanted your opinions on these questions as well:

   Should I script that I get taken by Wicked with Minho at the end of Scorch Trials? And if so, should I script that I get rescued with Aris or saved with Minho?

   Should I script that I have my memories? Some script that the only thing they remember is that they have shifted there and their safe word, nothing else. My only problem with that is that if I get scared I'll probably just dip lollll.

   Do you guys have any ideas for my script? Cool additions? Anything useful like no tangled hair or no sand all up in my clothes lol.