Chapter 6

(A/N: I'm pretty sure the Gifs I've been putting on each of these haven't been loading correctly, so I'm sorry about that lol. This is the one where Minho runs into the guard while they're escaping Wicked the first time.)

Y/n's P.O.V.

   What had they done to me?

   I was covered in cuts and bruises, but I don't remember anything happening to me. I didn't even notice them until I looked in the mirror.

   They injected me with something, it started burning, I passed out, woke up, and left.

   What kind of "tests" had they done? "Tests" were their excuse for me leaving my room, but they didn't give any details.

   I changed into dark jeans and a white T-Shirt with  sleeves that went to my elbows. I also grabbed a jacket and a belt. I found a gun and a holster and put it on my belt. I found a small knife with a case over it and latched it to the inside of my combat boots.

   I had exactly eight weapons on me.

   I had two guns on my belt, a knife on my belt, a knife in my right boot, a pocket knife in my jacket pocket, and a three pistols in my bag.

   I had ammo hidden all over. In the side pocket of my backpack, on my belt, in most of my jacket pockets (my jacket had like six pockets), and even in a secret compartment on the bottom of my left boot. I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty badass.

   I found a few hair ties and split them with Teresa. I threw mine in my bag and we continued searching the store. I found some weird medicines. I recognized one of them, Ibuprofen. I knew that would be handy later, with my shoulder and all.

   Whatever painkillers they had me doped up on, we're going to wear off. I knew it was only a matter of time before they did. I grabbed the big bottle and shoved it in my bag, along with a few band aids I found.

   We found a few old bags of potato chips and put them in our bags. We joined the others and looked in a few more old stores. I found Newt and Frypan digging through a big pile of junk, looking for anything of use. I slung the bag off my shoulder and pulled out a pistol for each of them. 

"Where are Thomas and Minho?" I asked as they took the guns. They shrugged and put the guns in their bags.

   We sat in silence for a few minutes before we heard yelling.

   I put my hand over one of the guns on my belt and shot up. I looked to the source, but didn't see anything. It was too dark.

   I was reaching in my bag for a flashlight when we heard them yelling again. I looked up and could just barely make out Thomas' and Minho's bodies in the distance. They were running down the large hall and towards us, arms waving frantically in the air. I took a few steps in their direction, ready to pull my gun out at any second. I managed to get a better view, but I wish I hadn't. 

They were being chased by hundreds of those crank things.

   "Run," I managed to choke out to the group. 

"What? What're they saying?" Frypan asked nervously.

I turned and looked at him with wide eyes.