Part 5. (Ring)

-A week Later-

So it's been a week later, I can walk now, I move like I did before. My dad helped me with it like he did Miguel. I'm currently about to head to school with Miguel, he said I have a surprise. Miguel is my bestfriend, I thought we we're close before but now we relate... a lot. We soon arrived at the school and are now walking through the door. 

Miguel: Alright, look. - He pointed. I looked up and seen a sign like the one he had we I didn't personally know him. I heard the school cheer. I smiled brightly, holding onto my bookbag.

??: El Serpiente! - I heard. I looked in front of me and seen Eli walking towards me. Once he got close enough, he dipped me down and kissed me.

Miguel: I'll leave you two to it. - He said and walked off. I looked at Eli standing in front of me a smiled. He looked into my eyes.

Eli: So, um... I want to take you somewhere today, secretly. - He said. I smiled and gave a confused look.

Y/n: Like a date? - I asked, he chuckled.

Eli: Not exactly. - He replied. I nodded.

Eli: I'll pick you up at 5:00. Wear something decent. - He said. I nodded and he pecked my lips. We both headed to class.

-After Class-

I was walking out of class when Yasmine pulled me aside. I looked at her confused.

Yasmine: You almost killed Demetri. - She said. I looked down.

Y/n: I kno... - She cut me off.

Yasmine: I forgive you. And I'm sorry for everything I've ever did to you. Truly. - She smiled. I smiled back.

Y/n: I forgive you, and thanks. - I replied with a smile. She hugged me and I headed out of school.

-At My House-

I quickly got dressed and got my purse. I waited for a few minutes when I heard a honk outside. I ran downstairs and out the door. I seen Eli with a new dirt bike? I walked over to him, he got off of his dirt bike and took his helmet off, handing it to me. He picked my up and place me on his dirt bike, he got on and I placed my hands around his waist. He started to drive.

Y/n: Where are we going? - I asked. He laughed.

Eli: I'm not telling you, you'll see. - I nodded. We soon arrived at a hill, the sun was setting, the sun shined directly above the hill. We both got off of the dirt bike. He put a blind fold around my head. I felt him grab my hand and lead my up the hill. I felt us stop walking. He unfolded the blind fold, I let my eyes adjust again, I looked around and seen flowers around us, forming a circle. I looked at Eli and smiled. He smiled back.

Eli: Turn around. - He said, and I turned around revealing a sign saying "Will You Marry Me?" I placed my hand over my mouth, I started to tear up, I turned back around to see Eli on one knee with a ring box opened revealing a gorgeous ring in the air. I started crying. Eli smiled.

Eli: Y/n... will you do me the honor of being my wife? - He asked, I nodded. He got up and kissed me, he pulled me in for a hug, he swung me around. I heard some clapping and cheering. He placed me down, i looked to my side and seen all of my family and friends. Sam and Yasmine started screaming. They ran over to me and hugged me, they started hopping up and down. I laughed.

Yasmine: YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED! - She squealed.

Robby: Ladies... move. - He said shoving them out of the way. I looked at Robby, he smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug. 

Robby: He hurts you... I'll kill him. - I sighed.

Y/n: Sure you will. - I chuckled. He rolled his eyes.

Robby: Let me be your big brother for once. - He chuckled, I smiled and nodded.

Y/n: Okay. - I chuckled. He put his arm around me and we walked over to the others. I looked at Eli and he winked at me. Johnny walked over to me.

Johnny: You're growing up. - He said. I shook my head.

Y/n: No I'm not. - I sighed. He looked at me confused.

Johnny: What do you mean? - He asked. I smiled.

Y/n: I never really had the chance to be your little girl... I'm not finished being your little girl. - He started to tear up. He pulled me in for a hug, placing his chin on my head. 

Johnny: Your mom still loves you, you know that right? - He said. I nodded.

Johnny: Lets go. - He said. I nodded, smiled, and followed him.