Part 8. (Tory Returns)

We hurried upstairs and into Ryker's room to find him laying on his bed with his head berried in his pillow crying. I and Eli walked over to him, I sat on the edge of his bed while Eli bent down in front of him. I rubbed Ryker's back.

Y/n: Ryker... I need to tell you something. - I said. He lifted his head and looked at me. 

Y/n: Before you were born, I and Eli had another kid... a baby girl. - I sighed.

Ryker: What happened to her? - He asked, now leaning up. 

Y/n: She never got to meet us, she chose to go to heaven. - I smiled, he smiled and nodded.

Eli: But then we had you and were even more happy. - He smiled. Ryker giggled and crawled into Eli's lap and hugged him.

Ryker: I'm okay now. - I and Eli smiled at each other.

-At The Restaurant- 

We ordered food and let Ryker go play on the playground by himself. We soon got our food and found a seat close to where Ryker is playing. Eli Placed the tray down. 

Y/n: Can you go get Ryker? - I asked, he nodded.

Eli: I'll use that as my excuse to get on the playground. - He chuckled. I laughed. A few minutes passed when Eli yelled for me. He came out of the playground looking worried. 

Eli: I can't find Ryker. - He tried to stay calm. 

Y/n: Where the hell could he have gone? - I asked. He shrugged. I walked over to him.

Y/n: You're not looking correctly most likely. - I sighed. 

Eli: Go look for yourself then. - He pointed. I rolled my eyes and climbed throughout the playground. Nothing. I hurried back to Eli. 

Eli: Find him? - I almost cried. 

Y/n: No. - He noticed me stressing and grabbed my hand. 

Eli: Come on. - He said. We looked all over the restaurant, calling for Ryker. No use. We made our way outside, behind the restaurant and seen Tory and her ducks. She gave me the evil smirk.

Eli: Where is he! - He yelled to her. 

Tory: You'll have to find him. - He chuckled. Eli looked at me then back at Tory. 

Y/n: I dare you fuck with me this time! Give me back my fucking child! - I yelled. She looked at me dirty. 

Tory: Is that a challenge? - She laughed. I smirked.

Y/n: Try me. - I replied. We walked towards each other as if in slow motion, we were now standing in front of each other. "I can take he just like in my coma" I thought. She smirked and so did I. 

Tory: Bring it. - She said. We started throwing punches. She swung at me but I ducked, dodging it. Out of no where Eli came up from behind me, he lifted me in the air, I kicked Tory in the face. Eli twisted up and swept her leg making her fall down and passing out. We walked over to the other Cobra Kai's. 

Eli: Give us Ryker. - They all split revealing Ryker in Robby's arms. I sighed knowing Robby would never do anything to him. I walked over to Robby and he gave me Ryker. Eli rolled his eyes a Robby.

Eli: Some brother. - He sighed. 

Y/n: Chill Eli, Robby is safe. - I replied. I squeezed Ryker tight. 

Y/n: I suggest you leave Cobra Kai or Ryker will never be allowed around you again. - I said in all serious now. 

Robby: I can't... keep Ryker away from Tory, she has her moments. - He replied. I rolled my eyes.

Ryker: Why can't I see uncle Robby no more? - He asked. I sighed. 

Y/n: You can it's just... Ryker don't worry about that. - I replied. Ryker nodded. I handed Ryker to Eli. Ryker laid his head on Eli's shoulder. Eli took Ryker to the car. 

Y/n: Robby please... I don't Ryker being raised around harm and you just happened to be surrounded with that. I want him to be able to see his uncle. - I sighed. He nodded and I hugged him. I smiled and walked to the car.