Part 10. (Don't Leave Me No More)

I'm sitting on the couch currently, thinking about what happened today when Eli snaps me out of my thoughts. 

Y/n: What? - I asked. He smiled.

Eli: I just put Ryker to bed. - He said while sitting next to me. I nodded and smiled.

Eli: You're still worrying about today aren't you? - He asked, concerned. 

Y/n: I can't help it... I get so worried. - I sighed. He kissed my forehead and held me in his arms. I laid my head on his chest while he rubbed my arm. He placed his chin on my head, his breathe trailing down my neck giving me chills. 

Eli: He's okay you know. - He sighed. 

Eli: He's safe. - He continued. 

Y/n: Eli, nothing in the valley is safe. - I replied. 

Eli: Tory isn't safe, the valley is, trust me, I grew up here. - He chuckled. 

Y/n: I used to visit my dad here when I was 10, I stopped when my mom moved to Florida. - I said.

Y/n: There was this boy I knew... when I was 8, he lived here in the valley. - I continued.

Y/n: I was going down the slide one day, I fell off of the side but he caught me. - I said. Eli removed his arms around me. I looked at him confused.

Eli: When I was 9 I caught a girl falling off of the slide. I was swinging close by her, I had a habit of staring at people because I had no friends except Demetri. I noticed her misplace her leg and almost fall off, I ran over to her and got her. - He chuckled. I looked at him shocked.

Eli: She was my bestfriend, every time she would visit the Valley she'd always play with me. She kissed me one day on the cheek, I never forgot about that moment after she left and never came back. - He sighed. 

Y/n: What was her name? - I asked with a smile. He chuckled.

Eli: It's been so long I don't remember. - He chuckled. I nodded. 

Y/n: I remember having a handshake with him, I still remember it, let me show it to you. - I stuck his hand out and started teaching it to him, except that's the thing... he did it without me teaching him at all. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him slowly. He winked at me with a smile. 

Y/n: E... Eli... - I stuttered. He smiled. 

Eli: Yeah? - He chuckled. 

Y/n: A...are yo... you... that boy? - I asked while stuttering. He smiled. 

Eli: Maybe? - He said. I looked at him confused. 

Y/n: Tell me something only that boy knows. - I said. He smiled and sighed.

Eli: Don't leave me no more. - He said with a half frown. 

-Flashback To When You Were 10-

I and the boy were walking into my room, I had just made cookies. We sat on my bed eating cookies and drawing pictures of Marvel characters. I stopped drawing and looked at him, he looked up at me with cookies all over his face, I chuckled and wiped his face, he smiled. 

The boy: Why are you staring at me. - He asked with a smile 

Y/n: I have to tell you something. - I giggled. He smiled and nodded, he placed his cookie on the plate and stared at me, I sighed. 

Y/n: My mom is moving... I have to be with my mama. - I frowned. 

The boy: How far? - He asked. 

Y/n: To Florida. - I sighed. He frowned.

The boy: Y... you can't do that. - A tear rolled down his eye. I wiped it away. 

Y/n: We leave tomorrow. - I replied. He hugged me tight.

The boy: Don't leave me no more! - He said. I kissed his cheek. 

Y/n: I'll come back one day, don't grow up to fast. - I smiled. He nodded and looked down at his paper, he gave it to me, it was a picture of me with a heart around my face. 

Y/n: I thought we were drawing superhero's? - I asked, he chuckled.

The boy: I liked drawing you better. - I smiled.

The boy: Keep it so you remember me. - He smiled. I hugged him. 

-Back To Reality-

I looked at Eli shocked. 

Eli: What? - He asked. I got up and ran to my room, I grabbed a box from under my side of the bed, I opened it and took out the picture the boy gave to me. I ran back downstairs and sat on the couch. 

Eli: What's that? - He asked. I smiled and handed it to him, he looked at it and smiled big. 

Y/n: You really are the boy? - I said. He smiled and got up, he picked me up from the couch, I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

Eli: Yeah... I am. - He replied. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He took me up to our bedroom and laid me on the bed. He laid next to me, facing my way, he kissed my neck. I pulled him closer and wrapped my legs around his torso. 

Y/n: How the hell did I not figure this out before? - I asked. He sighed and smiled. 

Eli: Should I be offended?  He asked. I chuckled. 

Y/n: You didn't figure out either until earlier. - I chuckled. He kissed me.

Y/n: I'm fucking married to my past bestfriend and I didn't even know it. - I said. 

Eli: And we have a kid together. - He chuckled. He kissed my neck. We both fell asleep.