𝟎𝟏 - ❝DEVIL'S VOICE.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓.

"Come on, assistant! We have no time to waste." Gojo said. You were so relieved, that you felt you loose your tight grip on your clipboard. His irony, when he took his sweet time picking the kikufuku no longer bothered you, as you were about to see Fushiguro's state.

You and Fushiguro were close friends, despite him being a first year, and you a second year. Your family were always familiar with his father and when you heard about what happened with him, he was basically there in your family's Sunday lunches.

As Gojo, jumped his way to the school Fushiguro was in, you took your clipboard and wrote, Takahiro.

You also inherited the ability to summon shikigamis, but they were your own and not the famous 10.

Your shikigami, was revealed in a different type of way, where you write in a piece of paper the name of your shikigami. It worked in a way you put your cursed energy in the paper, the pen, and your hand. You would also try to prevent the paper from doing any harm, as your shikigami would dissappear if the paper was ripped, damaged, wet, and so on, so forth. That's why you tried your best to prevent that from happening, using a clipboard when you further discovered your ability.

You then quickly added, 'with a saddle', and then your shikigami, Takahiro, appeared with a saddle on his back. Takahiro was a big black bird, with white eyes and a red tail feather.

You could also armor your shikigami with weapons if you wrote them, properly. Although, the only weapon you conjured for yourself was a sword. You tried writing grenade and machine gun, but it was either halfway done or formed an odd figure.