𝟎𝟔 - ❝SEXUAL INVITE.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃,

𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆.

You look around, red lights dominating the space and lying on red colored water, but staying on the surface and not drowning. You tilt your head, shrugging your shoulders thinking it was a dream. But really you were sleepy enough to contemplate your surroundings.

You look at the ceiling, ribs serving as a poor roof. You shrugged once more and looked at what was in front of you. It was a plethora of skulls stacked against each other. Your eyes follow to the summit, seeing a figure sit down there.

Their figure was resting their chin against their palm as they watched you. Even under the darkness, you saw the figure smirk and they chuckled deeply.

"My, my, if it isn't the little doll?" The voice chuckled. You frowned and stood up, scratching an itch located in your scalp as you gave Sukuna a dirty glare. He smirks as he tilts his head at your sleepy expression.

"Where am I? Your domain?" You asked, looking around once more with your eyes half-awake. He clicks his tongue and glares at your lack of expression.

"How did you get inside my soul?" He asked coldly. You shrugged your shoulders as your hand traveled to your nape.

"Beats me," you said, still thinking that you were inside a dream. Sukuna raises an eyebrow and sighs, retreating his palm from his chin, leaving his arms to settle at the armrests.

"You're not dreaming, doll." Sukuna said. You widen your eyes at his statement. You look up at him and then back at your surroundings.

"You're not kidding, right?" Concern and shock slipping in your tone. He chuckles, finally getting a reaction from you and flashed his grin.

"Would you believe me if I said yes?" He asked. You panicked, realizing that you didn't have your clipboard with you. You slapped both your cheeks hard, wincing in pain when it didn't wake you up as Sukuna laughed boisterously at your actions. You glare at him and rub your cheeks gently, letting the stinging pain go away.

"Oh come on now, it's not like I could kill you. Oh wait, I can-" Sukuna interrupts himself by laughing some more to which you pouted at.

"Let me out of here," you said, glaring at him with your fists closed. Sukuna raised an eyebrow and chuckled. He stood up, swiftly walking down the skulls in front of you until your faces were inches away from each other.

He chuckles and holds your chin, which forces you to stare at his face. He was staring at you intimately, which didn't help let the heat of your face go away.

"When I said, I'd have fun with you,"

"I wasn't lying."