𝟑𝟎 - ❝BUTTERFLY WINGS.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

clue? knuckle from hxh. also, i sort of reveal sukuna's powers that's in the manga

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋?"

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋?"

"𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒? 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒."

He smirked, slicking his hair back as he bounced in position to loosen himself up. In all honesty, he was tense about who would win in the first training round. Of course it'd be him, but he never really saw your combat skills with another person. So he really didn't know what to expect. But he knew this : that he was going to win. Cocky bastard.

"I meant to lose, but that works too." He shrugged, his signature cocky smile displayed on his awfully handsome face. "Will use it against you if you fail to defeat me, whom his cock you love so much."

"Please, I don't love anything about you." You chuckled, your clipboard and pen at your possession, ready to fire away. Obviously, you took a liking to his... member. But you weren't going to admit that now, would you?

"Oh?" He said, amused by the attitude you're displaying. Because it gave him more of an excuse to deal with you brutally. "You sure about that, doll?"

"Positive." You said in a stern tone, sick of his arrogant behavior. Although he wasn't arrogant. He was intuitive. Crazy intuitive. Or maybe you were just easy to see through.

"Well," He said, approaching you closely, making you step back to create distance. "We'll see about that, won't we?"

You rolled your eyes as you stepped back, afraid to confront him just yet. Come on, he was Sukuna.

Sukuna, the 1000+ year old curse who seemed intimidating even in the text books. Sukuna, the King of Curses who terrorized whole villages until he was suppressed. Sukuna, who slaughtered families big and small with his powerful cursed techniques. Sukuna, the same man who took your virginity.