𝟏𝟓 - ❝SWALLOW.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

kind of a boring chapter but i hope you like

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃,

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖.

Why? Because you yourself saw yourself in a different way. So why would he see you just as the same? But, he actually proved that he did as the days passed by.

You thought he'd treat you more like a sister needing her brother's protection or be completely avoided by him. But he treated you just the same as before; occasionally checking up on you, chatting with you whenever he spotted you, and all he did before the complicated stuff with Sukuna happened.

You found a real friend, and you were so grateful for that.

Meanwhile, you and Itadori formed a great bond. It was ironic, as Sukuna took Itadori's appearance. So it was a mystery to you what Sukuna really looked like. All you knew he had double the arms and fingers. It was so ironic, because you didn't feel uncomfortable whenever you were with Itadori. Even though he did remind you of Sukuna, it didn't bother you as much.

But it did give you a weird, unsettling feeling whenever you were reminded of Sukuna's face. When he watched you pleasure him, it was a savage-like expression he was displaying you couldn't stand with. He obviously loved seeing women being putty in his hands. Vulnerable.

These were the thoughts that lingered in your mind as you lied down, arm under your head as you stared at the stained ceiling.

You weren't really sure if you wanted to sleep, as you might end up being inside his soul again. But the thoughts were too many, it exhausted you to slumber. You just wished, before your eyes were completely tight shut, that you were gonna be okay.

To your dismay, you ended up in the familiar red atmospheric room lying on the liquid-like floor

To your dismay, you ended up in the familiar red atmospheric room lying on the liquid-like floor. As you sat up, scratching the back of your neck, you wondered how you got there. Again. Maybe if you think of Sukuna, you'd end up there. But how would you not think of him then?

With that devious smirk, degrading eyes, his pink hair that looked like fresh strawberries, that savage attitude of his, how could you not?! He was one of those people you couldn't forget, no matter what you do. You could even faintly sense his presence whenever you were around Itadori. But somehow, you didn't mind. Like, if he literally stared straight into your soul as you and Itadori talked about anime, you wouldn't mind at all. Not even one bit.

You were somehow a normal, yet complex person. Put into it like the weather. It's completely normal, but the abrupt change of hot to cold was unexplainable. Why couldn't it be just only hot or only cold? Something like that.

Shaking you out of your thoughts, footsteps were approaching you, splashing some drops of the liquid onto you.

You didn't need to look up to know who it was, as it was the only devil in your life : Sukuna.

He crouched down, now sitting down across you. He tilted his head a bit, so he could get a good look of your face that contained numerous emotions. For one, it was hot. So hot it could be the reason why global warming exists. He smirked once he deciphered your expression.

It was a flustered one that you got to see him again.

"Oh come on now.." He said. This didn't help your face at all. The way his voice was so deep, it gave you goosebumps all over. He caressed your chin, lifting it up so softly until the both of you made eye contact. "I think we're due for a talk since you swallowed my offspring."

This turned your already burning face into a steaming hot kettle.