𝟐𝟗 - ❝NEGOTIATING LOVERS.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i may or may not have the inumaki smut in my drafts </3

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.

Groaning, you felt your body aching all over. Legs sore, wrists swollen, back weary and cunt tired. You could feel someone graze their fingers across your stomach softly, their touch so fragile yet affectionate. You looked over drowsily to see what was the commotion.

And there he was; Sukuna touching your nude, ample belly with his fingers in a tender manner. He was watching his fingers dance around your stomach, lingering as if too lazy to stop.

He could feel a gaze on him, looking up to you watching him sleepily. He broke into a gentle smile, withdrawing his hand and gave your stomach a kiss. "Good morning, Princess."

Feeling yourself heat up in your cheeky region, you pushed his face away from your playfully, but a little bit mad. This earned a laugh from the male, but not in the usual way as if he was up to no good. He laughed lovingly this time, finding your reaction cute.

"What's wrong?" He cooed, retreating back to your belly. "Is my little princess mad at me?"

You frowned, rolling your eyes at his amorous murmur. "I fainted."

"Yeah, that part's much obvious to me." He stated.

"Because of you."

"That too."

"Of course I'm mad at you. Are you that presumptuous of what your dick can do?"

"It made you faint, didn't it?"

You gave him a dirty look, receiving a smug gaze from the male. Sitting up, you realized you were dressed back in your underwear while he was in his. The tie of his kimono was nowhere to be seen near your wrists, seeing now that your wrists were free.