𝟏𝟕 - ❝DECISIVE ASSHOLE!❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

if surprise kisses are bad pls murder me i like them. kind of short but i want a separate smut chapter i'll write who knows when

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃,

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒.

But nothing came out of your mouth. The emotion that overwhelmed your heart were full of curiosity, confusion, frustration and fear. They were what prevented from the things you want to say. The words that may result another wanted climax.

Your stomach had the whole zoo, but it was full of the savage reptiles and carnivores instead of innocent herbivores and the classic butterflies. You felt your stomach flutter guiltily just by him caressing your chin, a touch that appeared innocent.

Meanwhile, Sukuna didn't know why he was being so accommodating and kind. He thought it wasn't like him at all. He never acted this way before except when the little girl from his past existed. He felt like a fragile being, opening himself up and knowing what to expect in this savage world. He didn't like the feeling of it at all.

But with you, he'd be willing to do it again and again.

Your deep breaths didn't go unnoticed by the curse, but he didn't say anything. He pondered of what words he was going to use, but got too distracted by your orbs. They were too mesmerizing, he thought. He decided on a short phrase and pulled away his hand from your chin.

"Or not, that's fine as well." He said, chuckling nervously in attempt to shove it off like nothing happened. He cursed himself for sounding too fragile in his perspective.

Suddenly, he grew shocked by the sudden softness he felt came in contact with his lips. But it was only for a short while, as you pulled away quickly to see his reaction.

His expression made you chuckle for a bit, as it was confused and surprised at the same time. Knowing you were going to regret what you'll say, you said it anyway.

"Alright you decisive asshole, are we gonna do it or not?" You smirked, the feeling of being bold felt nice. It surprised the curse though, as he thought he'd never see a side like this of yours.

But he smirked in return, amused of what quivering mess he was about to make of you. It actually frightened you a bit, the thought of what he was going to do to you awakened your arousal.

"Oh, I am going to have fun destroying you.."