𝟎𝟐 - ❝SADISTIC DICK!❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

If any of you are confused, this is my gift to you for our 100k reads! Also, I'M DRUNK-

⚠️❗🚫w a r n i n g / s🚫❗⚠️

d3gr4d1ng, praising, n3ck1ng, (good ol') b0nd4g3, spanking,

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🔥😈⛩️--s m u t--⛩️😈 🔥

"𝐂'𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋, 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆?

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆." 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃.

He gave you a condescending look, accompanied with a teasing smirk. His hand was massaging your right breast, rolling your nipple between his fingers. His free one was caressing your ass, slapping it occasionally whenever he wanted.

Why does it seem like you couldn't do anything?

You were on all fours, his soaked blue scarf used to shut you up. Beads of sweat dripped down by the edge of your chin. You were helpless. If you dared move, even if it was an inch, he'd spank you in ass hard. Hard as his dick which sprung freely.

The fucking irony of this sadistic manwhore.

He grabbed a fistful of hair, forcing you to look at him in the eye. The force was painful, yet he proudly showed the erotic motive he had.

"Listen you whore" he said tauntingly. "If you're not gonna talk, what am I supposed to do with that pretty mouth of yours, hmm?" He clicked his tongue as he continued to massage your nipple. Despite his degrading attitude, what he was doing made you feel sticky all over.