discontinued.

Yeah, you read it right. This book is discontinued. I'm sorry if you were expecting an update. I don't know. Honestly, I don't even know where the plot's going. It was mostly just like other Sukuna fanfictions I've read and I've used them as a sort of blueprint. I feel guilty about that, now realizing why I created it. That's why I have no energy to continue writing this cliche, common plot.

I'm not unpublishing it as a draft though. Not because of the massive feedback, but because it's my first ever book that I've ever published. And because of this book, was the reason why I found some friends. Even though it's a knock-off, that means something.

I've written this back around early '21, when the year just started. The reason why it took 1 year for a mere 30 chapters was because of a discord boy. Well, boys. There was this one particular boy though, that made me strive away from Wattpad for 6 months. Only for him to ghost me though. I'm pathetic.

I might rewrite this, but the reason why you guys voted was because of the plot, and I don't want the past votes to be voting for something you didn't vote for. So, I've been planning on a modern Sukuna FF. You don't have to read it, but if you want to be updated, you can ask me to tag you if you want.

It's a shitty consolation, but the general ending I thought of was that Y/N was going to die, so Sukuna went berserk. Sukuna won, Yuji could be executed, but Y/N couldn't be resurrected again like before, Sukuna didn't even know how to. In the end, Itadori wasn't going to be executed because Sukuna always saw Y/N's ghost talking to him, Sukuna promising he was going to be good if it meant seeing the ghost of you every day. So shitty.

This first book may have been shitty, but it gave me history.

Well, thanks for reading this while it lasted. I really appreciate it.