2 | Spy

"If you're going to leave us, please promise me that you would be safe and you would come back soon"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

We were already making our way towards Marley by boat. I honestly feel extremely nervous meeting Eren once again after 2 or 3 years.

Historia wanted to take care of Alice for me since she apparently owes me a lot. But anyways, we were approaching land and the sun was high up the sky.

Eren explained in his letter that we were going to attack once he transforms into his Titan. If he was going to transform into his Titan inside of the city, then there would be so much death and destruction. What the hell is going on inside of Eren's mind? I guess he's planned all of thoughtfully though. We just have to trust him I guess.

But just in case, I went to where Captain Levi was and requested a private chat.

"Alright, what is it brat?"

"I'm not completely sure about Eren's plan. I think there's more to it." I sighed. Eren wouldn't just think of a plan like that just to retrieve him back. Or am I missing something?

"Tch. There's always more to it. How about you become one of our spies in case something goes wrong? You're the last person that brat would think would betray him."

Captain was right though. In some occasions he would trust me more than Mikasa or even Armin. I got back to where Sasha and Jean were. They were fighting once again on who can eat all of Niccolo's cooking. I mean, am I surprised though? No.

We finally arrived back in Marley and everyone seemed to be ready. Captain told us we could eat first then head back to our small temporary headquarters. I'm honestly still confused with the 'Y/N's going to protect Eren in case the enemy has stronger weapons' shit but I'm guessing I would use my Titan once again after like 3 years.

Me, Sasha, Connie and Jean immediately got off the boat. I heard Captain scolding us but we immediately ran over towards the food booths. I honestly felt something off though. It was as if someone we knew was here as well.

I was actually right when I saw Reiner in the distance.

"Guys! Let's get away from here. I think I just saw Reiner" I informed the other three who were now holding at least three food items.

Sasha pouted as she tried to eat everything all at once,"But- There's so much food. We can't just leave everything here"

"We can just buy loads right now. But we have to hurry or else our plans would fail" Jean sighed as he bought more food.

timeskip

The sun was barely up anymore and we were all getting ready to launch an attack on Marley. Captain told me that I would be leaving much earlier than the others. That would mean I would hide in the shadows and wait till Eren transforms. Of course that would be hard but Captain and the others trusts me so much.

Everyone was finally geared up. It honestly took us half an hour to get ready but the speech was starting. I bid my farewell and ran towards the direction of the stage where the speech was being held in.

I noticed that there were so many guards gathered in this small looking room. I decided to avoid that place since it seemed like Eren was in there.

"I, Willy Tybur, declare on behalf of the Marleyan Government... that our war with the forces of Paradis Island begins now!"

Suddenly, the building behind the stage was completely destroyed with Eren's Titan coming out of it.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

This is lowkey crappy but idgaf-

I've been listening to Twice all day and there's no signs of me stopping 😌

Your titan is The Shield Titan btw. I have loads of oc's for fucks sake-