9 | A conversation with Gabi and Falco

A/N: I'll edit this Chapter again on Sunday when the subs for the episode arrives

A/N: I'll edit this Chapter again on Sunday when the subs for the episode arrives. I'm sorry if this wasn't tHat accurate from the actual chapter but enjoy (^_^;)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

"Y/N! Wake up!"

I woke up to see where that voice came from. It was Sasha.

"Why are you here really early in the morning?" I groggily asked

"You lost the Food War yesterday and you promised to come with me to my parent's farm to help remember?"

Oh yeah.

"Alright. Lemme get ready. I'll have to ask Alice if she wants to come--"

"She said she's going to stay with Rose for no apparent reason so hurry up!"

My own daughter disowned me what the fuck. But that's not important right now. Wasn't I cuddling with Eren before I slept? I swear if he escapes, I'll kick his balls or punch his handsome face.

I finished getting dressed and finally went downstairs. Rose and Alice were there drawing some stuff on the paper while Sasha was standing there, waiting for me.

"Istg Rose are you seriously okay with this?" I asked the younger girl who was sitting beside Alice

"Yeah. Like I said before, you don't need to worry about anything." She smiled

"Y/N! Let's hurry up! It's almost lunch and I'm literally starving" Sasha whined

I laughed at her foolish antics. We walked over towards the nearby stable where we had our horses and rode our way towards Sasha's family's farm.

timeskip

Once we arrived, I saw the kids outside, grooming the horses. Once they saw me and Sasha, they immediately ran up to us and hugged us.

"Sasha! Y/N! How are you guys?" One of the children asked

"We're good" I smiled

"What she said. But, where's Mom and Dad?"

I noticed three people in the distance walking towards the old abandoned village. I followed them just in case they get hurt. I watch them enter Kaya's old home. That was honestly odd but she's probably there to you know?

As I arrived outside of the abandoned house, I heard some interesting stuff.

"You were just born in Marley"

I entered the house and saw the children who entered the airship and tried to kill me.

"Kaya? What are you guys doing here?"I asked

"They ummm..."

"How did you escape from here Kaya?" The blonde boy asked

She turned around and said, "Someone... came to save me. A girl a little older than me right now. She came in swinging an axe from our yard and she fought the titan with it."

Wait, she's talking about Sasha. The time when we were stranded in Utgard Castle.

Kaya continued, "She said that if I kept running down this path... I would eventually find someone who'd save me. She told me... to keep running until I met them. If she was here right now... she'd never abandon two kids with nowhere to go, like you. She'd help you like she'd help me."

I spoke up and said, "Actually, she's right here right now. She actually forced me to go here. Do you guys want me to takke you to her?"

"No thanks. I can go there by myself but thank you." Kaya smiled

"By the way, let's go to somewhere not-so abandoned" I motioned the other two children to follow me and they surprisingly did.

I lead them towards the nearby forest and sat near the stream.

"Why do you want to talk to us, demon" The girl snarled

"I just wanna say that I'm not mad at the both of you for shooting me. I still feel bad for what happened to Liberio till now actually. It was like what happened ten years ago when The Colossal Titan broke the gate to Wall Maria..." I sighed

"So? Do you expect us to take pit--"

"So the same thing basically happened to us. We're sorry for shooting you and destroying the gates of the walls." The boy said

"Falco! Don't take pity on the enemy!"

Falco? Wasn't he the boy who helped Eren send letters to us?

"Oh wait you're Falco? Thank you for helping Eren send out letters to us. One of those letters weren't actually plans to you know... destroy. Liberio but thanks to you, my worries about Eren being killed or some shit disappeared" I smiled at the boy

"Falco! Why did you betray Marley's trust!"

I feel bad for this girl... She's brainwashed too much

"Umm I'm sorry to interrupt but you need to chill out for a bit. Aren't we all devils? No matter what you think, we're all Eldians. You might get offended on what I'm going to say next but being a Marleyan Warrior means being a brainwashed slave for thirteen years till you die." I spat out.

By the looks of her face, she was offended.

"Brainwashed slave?! Maybe you're the one who's a brainwashed slave. I bet Eren Yeager brainwashed you as well."

That's not possible. He would never do that, right?

"Eren would never do that!" I yelled

"Really? What the hell is your relationship with him then?"

"I'm his wife. He would never brainwash me, child"

"Maybe he brainwashed you into loving him as well--"

"Gabi! Stop. She probably did say some truth from what she said. We haven't really seen the perspective of the Eldians on this island." Falco shouted

"Listen, if you go with Mr and Mrs Blouse when they go to a Marleyan's restaurant then you could probably find a way back home. I can't take you guys there right now since Commander or Captain would suspect me with working with Eren on some evil plan. But I hope to just see you guys safe."

I can't believe a child just said those stuff. It's like she's my age.

I immediately stood up and went towards my horse. Sasha didn't say anything about me leaving without telling her so I got on my horse and rode off towards some random place to find some rest, alone.

I'm too scared to go back home in case that demon child forces me to drink water or something instead.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Imma actually read the whole manga since i've honestly read the last few arcs 2x (The second time was when Chapter 137 came out)

So, expect some more updates from now on. (I still don't want this book to end but fuck. I chose to start at Season 4 since it was ✨interesting✨

ALSO, THANKS FOR 1K READS AND 100+ VOTES Y'ALL ARE LITERALLY THE BEST 😭