5 | Drunk

"What the hell Eren?! We're splitting up if you do that!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Armin sat down in front of the crystallised Annie. He brought the seashell he got from when they Survey Corps first went to the sea.

"You probably don't care about any of this... But I need to say it to someone. What happened back then, three years ago... I can't help but feel like it could have gone differently."

3 Years Ago...

"Captain! Still no word from the group that made landfall two hours ago." One of the Marleyan Soldiers ran up to their Captain.

"Yeah. Tell the second and third scout units to hurry up their preparations. Those island demons could threaten the entire world after what they did to the Warrior Unit. We have to get information back to Marley, whatever it takes." The Captain of the Unit said as he looked out in his binoculars.

Suddenly, the ship started rumbling. The Attack Titan was lifting it up really high.

"Hold onto something!" Their Captain yelled.

The boat was positioned Titanic style. The Attack Titan lifted the Ship towards the shore of Paradis.

"It's a demon!" They yelled

All of the Marley an Soldiers fell to their behinds. It hurted but what was next in store for them would hurt a bit more.

Hange cheered,"Greetings, people of Marley! Welcome to Paradis Island! My name is Hange. I'm here to welcome your long trip across the ocean! Please, come right this way and we'll share some tea! By the way, we've already made good friends with your companions who visited us ahead of you! Isn't that right, Niccolo?"

(A/N: While writing that paragraph, Zimzalabim by Red Velvet suddenly played and it made this scene much better)

Niccolo was being held by Levi with one of Levi's blades at his back.

"Captain! Don't worry about me! Shoot these demons dead!" Niccolo yelled

Hange immediately responded, "Hey, hey, how could you say that, Niccolo?"

Niccolo kept shouting, "Captain!"

"I don't think he wants to play along with your little skit." Levi Daddæ scoffed.

Back in the Marleyan's ship, the Captain of that Marleyan Soldier's exclaimed, "Niccolo... Listen up, you demons! Marley has no ears to lend to filth-blooded scums like you! We won't stoop to drinking the higpiss you call tea!"

Hange yelled back, "Oh yeah? You sure about that? You sure you don't wanna take that back? Can't you see the Titan behind you?"

The Marley an soldiers turned around to see a now Terrifying Attack Titan behind them. Thank you Mappa for this glorious Attack Titan Daddæ.

"We'll never give in to demons! Here's what Marley has to say to you!" The Captain raised his gun and aimed it at Levi and Hange.

Suddenly, there was a gunshot.

No one was harmed though. Well, except that Captain who was now dead.

The other scouts, who has Sasha aiming a gun towards Marleyan Soldiers looked at the scene in shock. Yelena, the person who shot their Captain was just stood there.

"W-what are you doing Yelena?!" One of their soldiers stuttered

"Drop your weapons." She demanded

Yelena removed her helmet and said, "Thank you for your generous invitation, Miss Hange! We'd love to try your tea!"

She then turned around to face Eren's sexy Titan and said, "How I've longed to meet you, Eren."

────────────

timeskip

"The tall woman just shot her allies in cold blood. What the hell does she want?" Connie questioned.

Jean answered, "Beats me. But enemy or ally, we can't trust her either way."

Suddenly, Mikasa grabbed Sasha and Y/N's hair and said, "Don't fall asleep, Sasha, Y/N."

Armin then smiled, "But the fact that we found someone who's willing to share information is unbelievable stroke of luck."

"Yeah, it really is lucky. It's a total fluke that we stopped them from making land fall. If Marley was serious about this, we wouldn't stand a chance. We have to do something." Eren said as he let Y/N rest in his shoulder.

(A/N: Don't drink children, alcohols)

"Let's offer them some food and shit!" You yelled like a drunk person.

"You smell like alcohol, Y/N. Did you drink again?" Jean looked at you in disgust.

"Of course I did!~ I challenged Captain in a chest match since he didn't let me come with you guys since apparently I'm too weak at the moment but jokes on him, I won. So I drank some shit and I got a bit too excited" Y/N laughed hysterically

Eren sighed, "You're literally a bad influence to Aluce already. And it's only been a month since she was born as well. Be more responsible at least..."

"Yeah, what Eren said" Mikasa looked at Y/N, concerned.

"Listen, I'm dying in like six years. I have tonlive life at it's fullest and y'all aint stopping me." You smiled

"Y/N is right guys. We have to live life at it's fullest like her even if we have more years to live than Her, Eren and Armin. So that means, LET'S GO EAT DINNER!"

"Fuck yeah!" You yelled

Eren felt like he was babysitting a toddler. But that toddler was his wife and his wife was so drunk.

"Drink some water once we eat later on or else no cuddles"

"What the hell Eren?! We're splitting up if you do that!"

"Drunk people are scary..." Connie muttered

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I decided to make this chapter since I literally can't sleep. I feel like my house is haunted and I literally feel someone's downstairs.

But anyways, hope u enjoyed this cHapTer :)