10 | Escaped

"Just here to drink since I found out that an idiot escaped his cell"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

Since I didn't know where to go, I just went towards the Scouting Headquarters and just talk to Eren but random stuff. Rose told me that she and Alice were going to go somewhere special so I just let her since I could trust Rose anyway. When I arrived at the headquarters, there were so much people in the front gates.

Suddenly, the office of Premier Zachary blew up with his body flying out of the building. What in the world is happening? What's next hough. Eren escaped his cell? I swear if that happens I'm drinking twenty shots.

"Dedicate your hearts!" The civilians celebrated. How can they even celebrate a death?! These people are insane.

"Hitch! What happened?" I asked

She saw and walked over to me, "I honestly don't know. But let me help you get in."

It was hard getting inside of the headquarters since there were so many people trying to get in as well but we managed to get me inside.

Armin and Mikasa arrived as well. They looked at the crowd who was saying interesting stuff.

They kept saying about them joining this 'fight' and stuff about 'the new eldian empire'

Wasn't this the freedom Eren was talking about last month?

(A/N: I don't know the timeline anymore but just pretend that it was last month since I'm too lazy to edit the last chapter)

This was all too terrifying.

timeskip

We were now in a meeting talking about the bomb that was in Premier Zachary's custom chair. Apparently, the people who brought the chair was recruits from the Survey Corps.

"Urgent news!"

I turned to where the door was and listened to what he had to say.

"Eren Yeager... has escaped from his under-ground cell!"

What the fuck. Why didn't he tell me about that earlier?!

"He used the power of his Titan to instantly create an escape route before fleeing! And he sealed the hole to prevent anyone from coming after him!"

I don't know what to say. We were all ordered to search for him. Wait, wasn't I apparently a spy for him? I have to go find him.

"Commander, I'll go look for him as well on my own." I announced