11 | Punch

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I watched as the idiot himself walked inside the room. I immediately walked towards him and punched his right arm.

"Go sit down, Y/N"

Wait, I don't like where this is going. He didn't even smile a bit. Something is definitely up.

"We're going ahead"

Wait, those two voices sounded like Rose and Floch. WAIT, Where the hell is Alice if Rose is here?!

"Very well" Eren answered

"Was that Floch and Rose's voices? You came here with them?" Armin asked

"Yes..."

He placed his bloody right hand on the table. I was honestly getting very nervous on what's going to happen next.

Gabi seemed to look terrified though. I rubbed her back and I whispered, "Don't worry, it's going to be okay"

Why do I sound like I treat other kids better than Alice? I mean, she honestly scares me so much but I still treat her like a human being. (I don't know she's still a demon child)

"I wanted to speak with you. Just a quiet chat... Conflict is not necessary to solve Eldia's problems. Hange and the others will be fine. We're just relocating them"

Wait, what?!

A minute of silence has gone by and Armin suddenly spoke up, "We're just the ones who wanted to talk to you. We just wanted to know what you were thinking, Eren."

"I am free."

"Huh?!"

I thought he was being controlled by Zeke or something.

"Whatever I do. Whatever I choose. I do it out of my own free will."

Wait, But aren't we already doing everything on out own free will? I am so confused.

I swear, this silence is making me even more anxious.

"You met with Yelena in secret the night the railway opened, right? Even after that, this has all been what you wanted?"

I swear if what Armin said was true, I'm going to have trust issues after this.

"That's right." Eren answered