21 | Pie

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I was riding my horse early in the morning. I decided to not sleep or even rest last night. Earlier though, I wrote a letter for Alice. I gave it to Historia and told her that in case me or Eren die, she would give it to Alice when she turns sixteen.

Why sixteen? I don't know. I just felt like it.

I was getting near Ragako when I saw Connie, Sasha, Armin and the two Warrior Candidates in the distance.

It seems like Armin successfully convinced Connie. I sped up my horse and go to to the direction where they are in.

"Oh Y/N! I didn't expect you to be awake this early" Sasha chuckled

"I honestly didn't sleep"

"It's kinda obvious since your eyes seems a bit swollen up. You okay?" Connie asked

"Yeah... By the way, where are you guys heading off?" 

Armin spoke up and said, "We're going to Stohess and feed these two. And maybe even visit Annie"

Oh wait, Annie might actually be out of her crystal. 

"Oh okay then. I'll come with you guys since I have nothing to do"

"But what about Alice?" Sasha wondered

Alice reminds me too much of Eren. It's too difficult to even look at her. 

"She's too much of a problem child so I abandoned her" I giggled

"Alright then" Armin chuckled

timeskip

We arrived at Stohess. The smell of food around me immediately made my mood lift up. Food is better than men. At least they won't leave or commit mass murder unlike someone I know. 

"Armin! Can we buy some pies please?!" Sasha screamed

"Fine... Let's buy at least four..."

I swear, Armin is one of the best people in this shitty world. 

"We're free!"

"Long live the Yeagerists!"

"Devote your hearts!"

"I'm devoting this drink to Eren!"

I swear, these Yeagerists are making me more like a coward.  

We sat down on a table and started eating. Me and Sasha already finished half a pie and I still feel hungry.

Armin and Connie were talking about Annie but I didn't really pay attention since the pie was too fucking good. 

"Huh?! Annie?!"

Seems like we all froze. We stared at the blonde girl who was eating pie. She stared at us aswell.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Annie! Annie's gobbling down a pie!"

Armin scolded,"Cut it out, Connie!"

"What a sloppy eater!" Connie continued dying of laughter

Gabi added,"It's her first pie in four years"

What a nice scene before we fucking die

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I just love this scene so I decided to write it before y'kNow