14 | Shield

Your Pov

Your Pov

Since I was already in my gear, I quickly ran over outside. Marleyan Airships were everywhere above the skies.

Eren and The Jaw Titan were fighting. All I could do was watch. My first instinct was to transform into my Titan right now but that would be a bit useless right now.

"There she is! The Shield Titan!"

Oh fuck no. I used my ODM gear to glide through the rooftops of the houses. The Cart Titan was trying to shoot me with the machine gun she had back when we attacked on Liberio.

Was this the best time to transform? I mean, I can't protect myself in my human form right now.

I suddenly saw The Jaw Titan running towards Eren. I transformed idiotically and used my shield to protect Eren.

I felt something was going to happen so I stepped aside. It was good I did since Eren made some spikes using his Warhammer Ability.

I thought it was over but suddenly, we were both shot by the Cart Titan. I used the shiled once again to protect Eren but some of it hit me a bit.

3rd Person's Pov

The Cart Titan continued shooting at Y/N. She finally used her shield to protect herself from the shots but, The Jaw Titan was planning on sneaking on distracting Y/N to get her away from Eren.

It fucking worked. Eren was then shot several times by Pieck.

The Jaw Titan stabbed you and Eren with two of the pieces he took from the spike making you unable to move. This gave you a bit of time to think though.

Since you were still thinking like a massive idiot, you still didn't know what to do. The Cart Titan was now targeting you once again. 

You blocked some of the shots with you shield but then, you're legs were now shot off because of the bullets. You quickly got out of your titan and then flew off to another rooftop.

"Y/N, you should really stop acting reckless." Rose sighed as she help you stand up.

You smiled at her, "I know. But at least I helped Eren a bit."

"That's good to hear. We just need him and Mr. Zeke to start the Rumbling and then we can all have freedom..."

"I swear, what am I even doing. Do I even know what's right anymore?" You muttered to yourself.

"Let's go. We need to get you to somewhere safe or else Eren would be mad."

Your Pov

If I'm being honest, I really don't want to get involved with everything anymore. The only thing that's stopping me from dying was Alice. I don't want to let her grow up without Parents. Even though me and Eren would be dying in like four years. 

"Y/N?! Are you okay?" I turned around to see the others there, in their gear.

"No, I'm obviously not, Armin."

Yelena then turned around and said, "The gate of Shiganshina District has been blocked. Zeke has took down the ships." She continued, "The moment that's going to change history... is almost here."

Connie wondered,"Do... They even need our help?"

"Why... Why is Zeke here?" Jean questioned.

I answered both of them, "They're going to do The Rumbling didn't I tell you guys earlier? And I don't really think they need help..."

"Wait, but there's no way Captain Levi would have set him free... What happened to Captain and Hange?" Sasha asked.

Yelena smiled, "Seems obvious they must have been defeated by Zeke. He showed up at the time and place he had agreed on with Eren like he had promised."

Connie yelled, "That's ridiculous!"

Weren't we all just dreaming about escaping the walls just four years ago? I swear, what is going on in Eren's mind? I'm probably too dumb for this... I mean, am I just obsessed with Eren at this point? Like, I switch moods everytime I think too much about this situation just like now. 

"Y/N, let's go!" Mikasa demanded

"Huh? What are we--"

Armin answered,"We're helping the Yeagerists"

I followed Mikasa's lead and went prepared to shoot some enemies. I must admit, this could be fun.

I started shooting at some of the enemies but I keep missing.

"It's impossible! There are too many enemies!" Connie yelled

"We can't get near Eren!" Jean shouted.

Suddenly, The Jaw Titan appeared out of nowhere. Thankfully though, Zeke threw one of the rocks at The Jaw Titan.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

This chapter lowkey sucks vut I git called out again for not doing my homework.

I said a believable lie though but still--

TGIS I EXPERIMENTAL BOOK IS ALMOST ENDING TGOUGH IM SAD NOW :(