19 | Come Back Home

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I couldn't sleep at all... All of these problems are making me so stressed out. Me or Eren would probably die tomorrow and I just can't help but feel sad over Alice...

I went outside the room I'm staying in and went outside to get some fresh air. I sat down on a tree and let my tears fall and let my thoughts just drown me...

One Two Three You left me but I hear your breath from somewhere

Once again, four five six Red tears fall down I miss your scent that embraced me

You said this was all for me Like a lie, you coldly turned around. Why? Why? You're gone away

I hate you for not answering I wonder if you'll miss me sometimes too. I'm trapped in a time without youI can't see ahead, I'm scared...

The many days that are unfinished

It seems like they'll be waiting for us

Where are you? Where? Too far away

The only thing left here is you shadow. My longing for you tortures me more than my loneliness. Seems like I can catch the sound of your laughter.But the moments weakly scatter like a sang castle.

Every night, I get nightmares. Even in my dreams, I call out your name In a time where everything changes. The one thing that doesn't change is that I'm your queen, you're my ruler. 

Come back home... Can you come back home? Don't leave me at the end of the cold world. But come back to my side. I'm pushing back all the painI'm still waiting for you like thisNow you gotta do what you gotta do...

All of this is making me insane. Why didn't Eren just resort to peace?! We could've gotten freedom even with just talking. That stupid idiot... 

Even if he was a stupid idiot though... How did I even fall in love with him? 

Blaming that idiot won't fix anything though...

One of us would die tomorrow and I just hope I could talk to him at least once...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Chaoter's 18-20 are all going to be filler chapters. I just wanna do it in case i ""accidentally"" kill off Y/N 😀

But like, the nonsense text was just the eng lyrics for Come Back Home. I never realised how much that song reflects this ff sm--

Fun fact: Chapter 21 (this chapter) is basically a tribute to one of my favourite groups (2ne1)