The new maid

I knock at the front door and a nice looking woman opens it.
"You must be Y/n, I'm Vivien, come in", she says with a friendly smile on her face. I step in the huge house and can't wait to discover it. I place down my jacket and follow Vivien to the kitchen. Arrived there, she offers me a chait to sit and I take the oppertunity to sit.
" I have bad news for you", Vivien starts," me and my daughter are having a little shopping trip today and you're going to be here alone with my husband, I hope that's no problem"
"Of course, it's no problem!", you respond. I mean what could go wrong?. Her husband is probably way older than me.

"Mom, can we go now", I hear a female voice shouting from somewhere. She steps in the kitchen and I can see her face. She is stunning and she looks like she would be a great friend. She also is in my age. Her eyes meet mine and we just stare at each other. Finally Vivien says:" That is Y/n, she is the new maid"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Violet", the girl says. What a beautiful name.

Vivien grabs her bag and leaves the house with Voilet. I can start to work now. I wanna start with the living room, so I take my stuff and start to clean the shelves. But then I hear footsteps from the staircase. Thats probably the husband. I continue to clean till I turn around and see an older man standing at the door frame with a glas of alcohol with ice cubes in his hand, wich he is shaking slowly.

I think that the way he looks at me is creepy so I stutter:" Hello?"
"I'm Ben", the man says with a straight face. Okay? He doesn't even say hello back. I try to ignore him and start to clean the fireplace. After minutes I turn around to see if he left, but for my suprise he is still there, staring at you. But now he sits on one of those chairs and takes a sip of his alcohol.

I feel uncomfortable but I try to ignore it, I am still getting paid for that.
"I love the fireplace. I love fire. Every night I go downstairs and hold my hand above the fire to see what is going to happen", Ben says.
What the fuck. That is creepy. I try to laugh it off and say:" yeah, fire is interesting"
When I was done with cleaning the fireplace I turn take a step back again and he comes more near to me everytime, till my back hits a wall.

I take a look at the right to see if I can escape but there is the fireplace. I take a look at the left, but there is a shelf. No where to escape.
"I have to work", I mumble.
"You can do that later", Ben whispers.
"No, I'm getting paid for it"
"I can pay you more, a little bonus"
"What bonus?", you sa scared.
"Something personal"

----------------------

I'm sorry