Ozy

"Wanna come over for sexy time", Ben asks.
"No", you simply answer.
„Oh come on why not 🥺🥺"
„No"
„Daddy will make you happy 😳🥺"
„WHO?"
„Daddy"
„No"
You throw your phone on the ground and Hope that Ben feels any pain, but he probably doesn't.

After that traumatizing experience you just want to sleep so you head to your room to throw yourself on your bed. After a few minutes your eyes slowly close and you fall asleep.

„Wakie wakie", a male voice tries to wake u up.
You already know it's Ben because it's always Ben.
„How the fuck did you get into my house", you whisper still eyes closed.
„Im not in your House im in ur Dream dummy"
You quickly open your eyes and see Ben laying over you. You slap his face and say:" I'm not dumb now get out of my house"

„Do it again", was the only thing he says.
„do what again?", you ask confused.
„Slap me"
„NO"
„Please mommy"
„NO GET UR BANANA HANDS OFF OF ME"
„Why cant I stay a bit 🥺🥺"
„I have to do homework"
„You can do me😘"
That's it, you've had enough. So you kick his ugly ass banana balls again and he cries in pain #girlboss.

You take his jacket and throw it out of the window. „Go get your jacket", was all you say before leaving Ben alone in the room.
Youre not even safe from him in ur own house. Where should you live now? Somewhere where he would never look for you.

You decide to go visit violet because she's hot. Arrived at her house you sneak in and enter her room to find her reading a book on her bed.
„Oh it's you", she says with a smile.
„Yes your dad is a creepy mf he broke into my house", you sit next to her.
„Oh he always does that someone really has to arrest him", Violet explains.

She hands you some candies.
„I hope that these will make you feel better", she says while looking into ur eyes.
Ypu just love the way she cares about you and the way she looks at you.
You both were about to kiss again but then you hear Bens beautiful voice shouting:" VIOLET IM HOME BUT I LOST MY JACKET😭"

„Hide", she pulls your wrist and opens her closet, „Just try to fit in".
You somehow managed to fit in that tiny closet and hear how the door opens and a sad Ben enters the room.
„It was my favorite jacket 😭", he cries.

——————

This is for you ozy ily