He is horny

What does that mean?
Maybe he just wants me to clean his room.
"Do you want me to clean your room?", I ask.
"Yes", he responds.
Great. He leads you to his room. There was a big bed and a bunch of pictures of him and his family. Violet is on them too.
You start to clean the shelf where the pictures are, but then you hear Someone closing the door. Of course it was Ben. He looks at me with amusement on his face. I feel uncomfortable again, so I walk over to the door, but it's locked.
„Vivien got a dog", Ben says angry. Okay? What do I have to do with that?
„From that Moment, I hated her", Ben continues.
„I'm sorry", I say not really understanding the issue.

I'm still standing in front of the door because I'm too scared to turn around. Suddenly I feel hands touching my waist. Ben comes near to me so I can feel his breath on my skin again.
„From now on, you're going to call me daddy. But only when we are alone", he whispers in my ear. Uhm no, I don't want to.
„No please", I beg.
Ben forces me to turn around and face his face. He smirks.
„How old are you, Y/n?", he asks.
„Y/a", I respond.
He places his hand on my soft face and whispers:" perfekt"

He grabs my wrist and throw me on the bed. Then he grabs my hands so I can't defend myself. I scream for help as loud as I can, but it seems like no one can hear me.
He is way stronger than me, even if he looks like a little banana. He takes off his shirt and I try to escape. Suddenly I get the idea of just kicking in his balls with my legs. So I do.
He shouts out of the pain and gets off of me. I jump off the bed and head to the shelf. I grab the keys that I noticed on there when I was cleaning and open the door.
I run down the stairs to the front door, but for my suprise, it was locked too.
I run into the kitchen but suddenly someone pulls me  into an adjoining room and covers your mouth with his hand.

I turn around to see the persons face. It was a boy in my age. He has blond hair and he holds his finger in front of his mouth to show my that I should be quite.
„I'm going to help you", he whispers.
„Who the fuck are you?", I ask.
„I'm Tate", the blond boy says.

He takes a look at the left and right and leads you the way to a back door that Leads in the garden.
I take a last look at him and say:" thank you"
He wants to say something but then we hear angry footsteps at the stairs.
He nods to me to symbolize that I should leave now, so I do. I swing the door open and escape the house through the garden.
Before I run home, I took a last look at the house. There was Ben looking out of one window, staring at you.

——————————-
This is not the last chapter 😇