Poop

The door squeaks open.
"Violet have you seen my bananas I lost th-", Ben steps in and sees us making out.
"WHAT IS THIS", he almost screams.
I get off of Violet and she tries to explain.
"It's an experiment", she exclaims. I just nod.

"No", Ben shouts angry like a little child that doesn't get his toy back.
"It's none of your business anyway", Violet says as she walks up to the door to close it again.
"Dont you dare to close the door in front of me", Ben says with his finger in the air.
Violet lets out a little noise and closes the door.
"Ignore him", Violet says blushing.

A small smile appears on my lips but it faded away as I hear Bens voice again.
"NO DONT YOU DARE Y/N, TO IGNORE ME"
"Fuck Off", Violet shouts annoyed.
"You know what imma go to the toilet to calm down a little bit and then we can have a talk, no we WILL HAVE A TALK", he decides.
"I'm sorry", Violet whispers.
"It's okay!", I try to make her feel better.

After an awkward silence we hear familiar footsteps coming nearer.
"Ok I'm done", Ben shouts.
"Can I go to the toilet now?", I ask.
"Sure!", Violet says.
I get out of the room and head to the bathroom, on the way there I saw Ben looking for his bananas. As I entered the bathroom a weird stank comes into my nose. Def poop.
I get out of the bathroom again to take a deep breath. But as I enter the room again, I almost throw up so I decide to just not go to the toilet.

When I got back into Violet room, Ben was already there, sitting on a chair and waiting for me.
"Okay girls, time for our talk, sit down please", he says.
I sit next to Violet and grab her hand to comfort both of us.
"So what kind of experiment was this?", he asks.
"Social"
"Balls", Ben whispers.
"What", I ask.
"Nothing nothing", he tries to play it off.
"Dad, what do you want?",  Violet gets tired of her dads behavior. I would be too.

"No I just don't understand why you can make out with her and I don't", he whines.
"WHAT??? DAD YOUR LIKE 600 YEARS OLDER THAN HER WHATS WRONG WITH YOU????", Violet says in shock.
"I'M A MAN. AND MY WIFE GOT A DOG", he whines again.
"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON HER I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY SHE STILL GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE. YOUR JUST A LITTLE BANANA, FACE IT", Violets popping off.

"YOU ARE STILL TALKING TO YOUR DAD. BEHAVE WE HAVE VISITORS", Ben points at you.
"BITCH YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DOESNT BEHAVE, NOW LEAVE", violets still going off.
"I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU ALONE IF Y/N LEAVES NOW", he cries.

"It was time to go anyway", I say quick as I grab my bag. "I will call you", I whisper to Violet before I leave the room.
"What did she say", Ben says jealous.
"Nothing", Violet chuckle.
As I left the house, I started to feel bad vor Violet, her Dad is such a horny asshole, her Mom is nice but still gives Ben a second chance and her house is kinda weird.

-time skip-

I finally get home. The first thing I do is grabbing out my phone to call Violet. I tip her number in and wait till she picks up. After a short time she finally picks up.
"Hey", I exclaim happy.
"Hey babygirl", Bens voice comes out of the phone.

——
Balls