Horny mf

-after school-

"You wanted to talk to me after school", I say as I walk to the front desk.
"I don't want to talk", Ben states while he eats a banana. I look at him with confusion.
„What do you mean?", I ask.
He wanted to say something but then he chokes on his banana. I back up a bit to make sure that he doesn't spit on me or something.

After some minutes he says:" Take off your clothes"
What did he sayyyyy
He just chocked on his banana and now he wants me to take off my clothes?
„No", I almost shout in disbelief.
"Okay, get on your knees", he commands.
"What", I obviously don't want that.
"I said, get on your knees, or do I have to make you?", he asks.

"Make me", I respond.
(OMG I AM SO SORRY)
He grabs my waist and places me on his table. He looks deep into my eyes while he slowly takes off his shirt.
"Wait what am I doing here?", I ask myself.
As he finishes with taking off his shirt he harshly takes off my skirt and exposes my legs.

"Spread them for me", he commands.
I nervously spread my legs as he looks at me with lust on his face.
He places his banana hands on my thigh. I moan at this action and that just turns him on even more. His hands slowly get to my peepee (bye) and I  let out a loud moan as he touches it.

Wait. No. I don't want this.
Harshly I come back to reality. It's not a teenage boy or a fictional character in front of me. It's Ben.
"NO",I scream at him "STOP"

"Too late", he smirk, his fingers still playing down there.
"Oh it's never too late", I whisper. Of course I use my old trick  again. I kick him in his balls and grab my skirt to put it back on.

"Die little banana", I say before I run out of the room.
I run down the hallway as fast as I can but I get stopped by a familiar voice.
"Y/n! Is everything okay?"
Violet.
I stop running to face her looking at me with a worried expression on her face.
"Yeah yeah, I'm good", I lie.
I have to tell her what happened. But I cant.

"Do you wanna come over to, you know hang out?", she asks kindly.
Of course I want to hang out with her, but there is also Ben. Should I really take the risk?
"Sure", I respond with a smile on my face.
"Great lets go!"

-time skip to where y'all arrived at the house-

Arrived at her room, I look around. She has a really cool and cozy room.
"What music do you wanna hear?", she asks me.
"I don't care. Whatever you want", I respond sitting next to her on her bed.
She puts on some music and we pack out our school things. We still have to do homework.

"Okay, wanna start with English?", I ask her.
She agrees and we start to do our homework after the homework was all done she decides to get something to drink from downstairs.

I wait alone in her room while she is downstairs, getting something to drink.
Suddenly, I see someone looking in the room.
Ben.
"Get out", I command.
"Why did you just leave me, I know we both wanted it", he states.
"NO YOU IDIOT GET AWAY"
"Okay, take a chill pill"
He blinks at me before leaving me alone. After a few minutes Violet comes back.

"I found nothing yummy so I tried to do a kind of cocktail thing, I hope you like it", she says as she hands me the drink.
It looks beautiful.
She sits next to me and we both take a sip of the cocktail.
"Omg Violet, it's perfect", I compliment her. She smiles at my compliment.
"I really mean it, it's great. You should do this way often. Of course only when you have fun a-", I get cut of by someone kissing me.

As I open my eyes I see Violet pressing her lips softly at mine. She puts her arm around my waist, like she doesn't wants to hurt me.
The kiss went on for a few minutes after I slowly back up to look into her eyes.

"I- I'm sorry", she apologizes in a cute voice.
I couldn't help it but press my lips softly against hers again. She gently pushes me on her bed so she was on top of me, kissing me.
While we both are in our moment we hear a knock on the door.

——————

I'm so sorry again