First day of school

The gates of the huge building opens and I step in. A lot of kids are chatting with their friends on the front yard. I didn't miss school.
I push the door open and walk straight up to my locker. I already got the keys by post.

Arrived at the locker, l take a look at the locker next to me. It looks like no one uses it. I take a look at the other  locker and for my bad, it's pink with glitter and full of love letters, it's probably the locker of the popular girl.
I roll my eyes and grab out my keys to open the locker. The locker opens with a squeak and I put all my books inside.
While I set up my locker I feel a tap on my shoulder. I wince and turn around to face a girl in my age.
"Hello?", she says while chewing a gum. She looks up and down at me like she looks at every inch of me.
"Hey", I say kind. I try to smile but that girl looks at me with a skeptical look, so I don't.

"That", she points at the pink locker next to mine," is my locker. And you should stay away from it".
"But my locker is next to yours", I say.
"I don't care"
I look at her with confusion, but then decide to just leave her and turn around.

I grab out my books from my back while I hear her chewing her gum behind me.
"Don't mind her", I hear a familiar voice.
"Well she should", the gum girl replies.
You turn around to see Violet standing next to you with a smile.
You smile back and the tension holds on for a few minutes.
"You guys are boring", the gum girl decides and goes away.

"I'm sorry that you had to meet her, her name is Kim", violet mentions.
"It's not your fault", I reply.
Violet grabs out her keys and opens the locker next to me. "Are you new in town?", I ask her curious and wanting to know more about her.

"Well I'm not so new but it's the first day of school for me so I would say yes", the pretty girl says.
"In what class are you", I ask still very interested in her.
"10c", she replies.
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Me too!"
"Oh my god, that's great, I'm so happy to already have a friend in that hell hole here", violet says while closing her locker.

I lick my lips before laughing and then the clock rings. Time for my first class.
I get in the classroom and sit on a table with Violet. I grab out a pencil and some paper. I place the pencil at the table, but the table is uneven, so the pencil rolls over to Violets side of the table. I want to grab the pencil, but Violet wants the same. Our hands touch and no one pulls them back. I look up and see Violet glancing at me. After a few seconds it feels weird, so I break the silence with a nervous laugh. Violet starts to understand the situation and starts to laugh too. I grab my pencil and place it back in my table.

After a little chat with Violet, the door to the classroom opens and a male teacher steps in. A familiar male. Ben.
"Dad?", you hear violet whispering.

—————
This is so weird bye