Shopping day

After the things that happened yesterday, I just want to get every memory of it out of my head. So I decided to go shopping. I have to shop new clothes for the first day of school tomorrow anyways.

Arrived at the shopping center, I head to my favorite clothing store. On the way I bought myself some ice cream and a bottle of water. There are a lot of people here today. Lets hope I won't see anyone that I know.

Before I step in the first store, I eat my ice cream and drink a bit of my water. Then I step in and go over to the girls section. I really want to wear a skirt tomorrow so I look around at the skirt section. After a long time I found a skirt that I like and head over to the dressing room. But on the way there, I found someone. Ben. What does Ben do in a clothing store alone? In the Girls section?

I try to ignore him and hope he didn't see me. The curtain of one of the dressing room opened and a woman steps out. She looks like she was done with trying on the clothes so I take her dressing room. I wanted to close the curtain but then she shouts:" Ben where are you, I'm done"

Wait what. He already has a new girl. The woman does not look like Vivien. And she was way younger than Ben, but still older than me. I close the curtains and hear what's going on outside of my dressing room.
"Hayden, hear I am", I hear a familiar voice say. Ben.
"What should I buy for you", he says.

Is he cheating on Vivien? Maybe this woman is just a good friend. Yeah probably.
"This please", the woman named Hayden says.
And then I hear a kiss.
Okay he is cheating on Vivien.

"You can go forward, I'm gonna follow you in a minute", Ben says.
I shouldn't be focusing at their talk. I still have to dress up. Other people probably want to use that dressing room too.
I hurry up and take off my jeans.
I put on the skirt and take a look at it from every sight. But then...
I see eyes.
Picking into my dressing room behind the curtains.
I let out a little scream and tumble backwards.
Strong hands suddenly catch me.
Familiar hands.

I turn around and see Ben. I let out a sigh.
"Did you look in my dressing room?", I ask him, almost scream at him.
"Yes", he smirks.
I press his banana hands off my skin and ask horrified:" Did you see me in underwear?"

He nods again.
Omg.
"Go back to your little doll and leave me alone creep", I scream at him a little to loud.
He tries to get near me but I push him back.
"I said leave me alone, or should I kick you in the balls again", I say.
He looks kinda scared now and runs back to that Hayden Girl like a Little Child.

I go back in my dressing room and try to progress the things that just happened.

——————
Ben= banana