Ouchies

Ages:

Harry- 17

Louis- 23

Liam-20

Niall- 21

summary: the boys take Harry to the park and he gets hurt so they take care of him

****

"Are we taking Harry to the park today?" Niall asked. 

It was about 8:00am and Louis, Niall and Liam were making breakfast while Harry was still asleep. 

"If he gets up soon, we will," Louis chuckled. 

"I'll go get him up to eat," Liam said, standing from the table and walking upstairs. 

He walked quietly into the sleeping boys room and smiled at the sight in front of him. Harry was curled up in a ball under his Scooby-Doo comforter and he was holding tight to his stuffed turtle. Liam walked over to the bed and switched off the boy's sleep sound machine. (A/N idk what to call it but it plays music to help him sleep) 

He ran his hand through Harry's hair gently, "Hazza, time to wake up," he sang softly.

Harry groaned, "Hazza not here, come back later."

Liam laughed. Harry was never a morning person. "Come on, Haz. Louis has breakfast ready and then, if you're a good boy, we're going to the park!"

Harry gasped and sat up. "Park?" he asked, looking up at Liam with wide eyes. 

"Yeah, but only if you come down and eat," Liam said.

Harry stood on his bed and made grabby hands at Liam. Liam picked the small boy up and carried him downstairs on his hip.

"Look who's awake!" Liam called as the pair walked into the kitchen. 

"Mornin' Haz!" Niall smiled at the boy who was rubbing his tired eyes.

"Hey, Hazzy!" Louis called.

"Boo! We going to the park today?" Harry asked, reaching his hands out to Louis.

Louis nodded and took the boy from Liam and carried him over to his seat. "I made pancakes, Baby," Louis told him. Harry smiled and clapped his hands excitedly. 

Harry ate his pancakes quickly and then Niall carried him upstairs to get dressed. He put a sweatshirt, a pair of sweatpants and his black Vans. Harry walked downstairs and jumped into Louis' arms and they all got ready and walked to the park down the street. 

"Okay, Harry, go play!" Louis said, setting down the boy who was wriggling in his arms. Harry squealed and ran over to the playground. He went down the slides a few times and then got bored of playing by himself and walked over to the other boys. 

"Will you guys play wif me? Please?" Harry asked. The boys smiled and got up. Harry decided they were playing tag and Louis would be 'it'.

All the boys were having fun running around and playing. They did have to watch Harry because he had a tendency to trip over his own feet sometimes. 

After Harry got bored of tag he took the boys over to the swings. Liam lifted him on to a swing and started to push him. 

"Higher, Lili! Higher!" Harry called. 

"We can't go too high, Baby. You don't want to fall," Liam told him. 

"I won't fall," Harry laughed. 

Liam couldn't help but laugh too. He didn't push Harry higher, but he told him he did. Harry got bored of the swings and wanted to play tag for the second time. The other boys were getting tired because they had been there almost two hours and hadn't eaten. They convinced Harry to eat a little lunch before they played again, but as soon as Harry was done eating he wanted to play. Niall was done too so while Liam and Louis ate, Niall played tag with Harry.

"You're it!" Harry called and ran away.

Niall pretended to run after Harry and Harry was laughing and squealing the whole time. He looked behind him to see if Niall was close to catching him but he didn't see the rock sticking out of the ground under him. He tripped over the rock and Niall watched him crash into the ground, face-first. 

Harry screamed in pain and cried out. Niall rushed over to him and saw that Harry's nose was bleeding but didn't look broken luckily and his knee had a scrape on it. He picked Harry up gently, not caring if he got blood on himself. He carried the crying boy over to Louis and Liam and when Louis saw what happened he jumped up immediately. 

"Oh, Haz! What happened?" Louis asked.

"Bo-ooo!" Harry cried, grabbing out to him. Louis picked him up and rocked him gently.

"He tripped playing tag and now his nose is bleeding," Niall told them. Liam looked through their lunch basket and found some napkins to hold over Harry's nose. 

"Let's get you home and cleaned up," Niall said. 

The boys made the short walk home, Harry crying into Louis' shoulder the whole way. When they got home, Louis carried Harry upstairs to the bathroom and asked Liam to come help because he knew Harry would fight the disinfectant spray and Niall went to change his shirt that had been covered in blood.

The three walked into the bathroom and cleaned Harry's nose, that had stopped bleeding. Then, Louis walked to the cupboard and pulled out some spray and band-aids. Harry saw what he was holding and whined. "I know it's going to sting, Bug. But if you sit still, it will be over fast," Louis told the boy gently.

Liam held out his hand for Harry to squeeze while Louis put the spray on his knee. Harry whined at the feeling, "I know, Bug. I know it stings, but it's only for a little bit," Liam promised. 

Louis gently wiped the spray off and put a band-aid on his knee. "There you go, Bubba. All finished! Does it feel better?" Louis asked. 

Harry nodded and smiled. He looked down at his knee and thought the band-aid made him look pretty cool. 

After he was done Louis lifted him off the bathroom counter and carried him downstairs. Harry rested his head on Louis' shoulder. He was tired from all the crying but also all the running and fun at the park. "I'm sleepy, Boo," Harry whispered. 

"Do you want to take a nap, Bug?" Louis asked. 

Harry nodded into his shoulder and closed his eyes. He fell asleep in Louis' arms very fast so Louis took him to the couch and put him there instead of carrying him up to his room. He covered him up with a blanket and got his turtle and put it beside him. 

Liam and Niall walked into the living room to play video games but Louis saw them and motioned down at the sleeping boy on the couch and they got the message and all three of them walked into the kitchen. 

"That was an unfortunate end to the day," Liam said softly.

"Yeah, but he had fun before he started bleeding everywhere," Niall laughed. Louis smiled at the comment and agreed with him. 

It was a good day at the park and now Harry had a story to tell people!

Hope you enjoyed 

-L :)