Clingy

Ages:

Harry- 16 

Louis-20

Liam-22

Niall- 19

summary: Harry gets very clingy and the boys worry about him 

Warnings: mention of abuse and suicide

***

"No, Nini, don't go!" Harry cried, running over to the blonde boy as he was trying to leave to go to the store. He jumped at Niall and Niall just barely caught him. 

"Why, Bub? I'm just going to the store, I'll be back soon. Lili and Boo are here, why don't you go play with them?" Niall told them. 

"No! I wanna pway with all you guys!" Harry told him, burying his face into Niall's neck. 

"But Hazza, I need to go to the store to buy some things. If you're good maybe I'll buy you ice cream!" Niall tried. Harry wasn't having it, he shook his head no and squeezed his neck tighter. 

Niall carried him into the living room. "Do you lads know why he doesn't want me to leave?" 

Louis shook his head no and Liam shrugged. "Hazzybear, why don't you come play with Lili and I while Nini goes to the store." Louis told him. 

"I wanna pway wif all of you, Boo." Harry told him, reaching his arms out for the older boy. 

Louis took him in his arms and played with his curls. Harry rested his head on Louis' shoulder and Niall took this as a chance to sneak out. 

When Niall left, Louis carried Harry over to the couch and sat down. He expected Harry to move to sit beside him but, he didn't even take his head from Louis' shoulder. "Haz, are you feeling alright?" 

"Mm-hm." Harry mumbled.  

"Why are you being so clingy, Bug?" Louis asked, genuinely concerned that something was wrong with the boy. Harry sometimes had trouble communicating his problems so the boys always had to ask when he was acting strange just to make sure they weren't missing a big thing that was really affecting Harry. 

"I wuv you guys." Was Harry's response. Louis heard Liam coo from across the room. 

"Aww, we love you too Bubba." Louis told him. 

Louis started to play with the boys curls and it was clear that he wasn't going to be moving anytime soon. Harry eventually fell asleep and Louis just let him stay in his arms for a while. 

Harry woke up about an hour later and felt that his pull up was wet. He started squirming and whining on Louis' lap. 

"Are you okay, Hazza?" Louis asked, even though he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong, he didn't want to embarrass the boy. 

"M'wet, Boo." Harry mumbled before patting his bum. 

"Should we go get you changed then?" Louis whispered in his ear even though he knew Liam wouldn't care but Harry would. Harry nodded. 

Louis picked him up on his hip and then set him on the ground and Harry almost screamed when this happened. "Whoa, okay. What's going on?" Louis asked. 

"I wan' you ta' cawwy me." Harry told him simply. 

Louis sighed and picked him up. Harry's baby talk was very noticeable today but he figure he was just tired. 

The pair went to Harry's room to change his pull up. Louis slid his pants down and then took off the full pull up and threw it out. He wiped the boy and spread a bit of rash cream on him and then turned to leave to go get a new pull up. When Harry noticed the man leaving he yelled, "Boo, don't leave me!"