A day with Harry

This was a request from @lillianbogart  (I hope I got the right user!) enjoy!!

Ages-
Louis-20
Zayn-19
Liam-18
Niall-18
Harry-16

Summary: A look into just one day in the life of Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn taking care of Harry, who has autism 

I've done some research but I'm not completely aware of all the aspects of autism so, if you know anything please feel free to comment and educate me and others on the topic and I'm sorry if I get anything wrong (correct me so I know please!)  

"Harry, we're going to the park today!" Louis told Harry, who was sitting at the kitchen table drawing as usual

When Harry heard that he looked up and clapped his hands excitedly. This made Louis smile, he (and the other boys) loved it more than anything when Harry was happy. It hadn't been that long ago that Harry was never happy. Harry was autistic and he had always had trouble communicating his feelings to others, he didn't speak much so there had to be a lot of work done to find actions or mannerisms that Harry had when he wanted something or was feeling things. 

Harry's mother had passed away a little over a year ago and, of course, that had been hard on Harry. Anne was his primary caregiver and he was attached to her most of the time. Before Anne had passed, she had made Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall Harry's new legal guardians. Of course, the boys had agreed right away. 

Anne had been the boys' hairstylist and went with them on tour and to photoshoots and things. She had brought Harry along once and the day Harry met the boys, they all had an instant connection. Anne had been over the moon about this because Harry had always had a hard time making friends with his disability but after he met the boys, they were all he talked about and he always wanted to see them. 

Now, a year had passed and the boys had made the decision to stop touring for a while, they were still making music but, with Harry, there was no way they could tour yet. 

Today, they had decided to go to the park because Harry had had a lot of energy during the week and they figured it would be good to get him out so he could play. 

"We're going to go at twelve," Louis told him. Harry clapped his hands again. 

Louis walked over to the table and sat down beside Harry. "Whatcha drawing?"

"Penguin," Harry replied. 

"Wow, that's amazing, love," Louis said. He watched Harry blush, he always did when Louis complimented him. 

Louis sat with Harry for a while longer, he talked to Harry a little bit and Harry answered the best he could. 

Later, the other boys came home from the studio. They had been recording a new song for an upcoming album.