Six Flags

This was requested by @lillianbogart  Enjoy :)

Ages:
Louis- 20
Liam- 20
Zayn-19
Niall-16
Harry- 12

Summary: The boys go to Six Flags for the day 

*We don't have Six Flags where I live and I don't know anything about it so bear with me*

~~~

"We're going to Six Flags today!" Harry was bouncing up and down in his seat at breakfast. 

"Only if you finish your eggs," Louis told him, trying to get him to focus on the task at hand first. Harry always got distracted easily but, he was always so excited and it made everyone happy. 

"Fine," Harry shovelled the rest of his breakfast into his mouth and took off upstairs.

"Ah, Harry, get back here and put your plate away, please," Liam called. 

"Right, sorry!" Harry ran back in and quickly put his plate in the sink and ran back upstairs to get ready to go. 

He was so excited for Six Flags. The boys had a bit of time off in America during the tour and they had decided to take Harry on the outing to the amusement park. 

Harry got dressed and brushed his teeth then ran back downstairs. 

"When're we going, Lou?" 

"Well, Niall is the only one not ready yet so if you can get him up and going we can be out of here in half an hour," Louis told him.

Harry turned and went into Niall's room where he found him still asleep. Niall was not a morning person but, Harry definitely was though. 

"Nini, get up, we're going to Six Flags!" Harry squeaked, jumping into Niall's bed. 

Niall groaned and rolled over, "Harry, get out! You're too loud and I don't care where we're going." 

This, of course, upset Harry because he didn't like when people were mad at him and he really didn't like yelling of any kind. 

Harry climbed off the bed and turned to leave. "Sorry, Nini," He said quietly, holding back tears as he left the room. 

Niall was still half-asleep and just rolled back over and closed his eyes. 

Harry went to find Louis, he needed a hug right about now and Louis was good at those. He went to the kitchen and it was empty, he went to the living room and Louis wasn't there but Zayn was. 

He was on his phone sitting on the couch. 

"Do you know where Louis is?" Harry asked, really just wanting to cry. 

Zayn didn't look up from his phone but answered, "I think he's in his room." 

So, that's where Harry went next. Sure enough, Zayn was right. Louis was in his room sitting in bed also on his phone. 

Harry didn't say anything, just climbed onto the bed and squeezed his way under Louis's arms. 

"Hey, Bubba. Are we going yet?" Louis asked, hugging Harry. He was a bit confused about his sudden mood change. 

Harry didn't answer, just sniffled and let his tears go now that he was safe in Louis' comfort. 

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?" Louis asked, rubbing Harry's back and trying to figure out why he could be crying. "What's got you so sad, bubs? You were so excited to go to the amusement park." 

Harry just let it all out and when he was feeling better, he told Louis. "Nini yelled at me when I woke him up." 

"Oh, well that wasn't very nice of him, was it?" Louis cooed. He knew Niall could be an arse in the mornings and Harry had been pretty excited so he was probably a little too loud.