Halloween

Ages:
Harry- 17 (mental age about 3)
Louis- 20
Liam-20
Niall- 19
Zayn- 19

I thought this posted on Halloween but it didn't, oops 😬

~~~~~

"Lili, wakey, wakey." Harry poked Liam in the cheek to wake him up. He knew it was too early to get out of bed but, he had a good reson to be awake. It was Halloween! He couldn't wait to get dressed up and Louis told him they would carve pumpkins too. He was just too excited to sleep!

Liam opened his eyes, "Haz, why are you out of bed? Don't you remember the rules?"

Harry nodded agressively. "Sorry, Lili. I's jus' so esited fur lalloween!"

Liam chuckled and sat up in bed. "I think you mean Halloween, Bubba."

Harry giggled, that's what he said! Silly Liam!

"Where's Boo?"

"Still sleepin'," Harry told him. He climbed up into Liam's bed and cuddled into his side, he was still kind of tired but he didn't want to go back to bed.

Liam wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder. "How come you didn't wake him up?"

Harry rubbed his tired eyes, it was only about 6:00 am and he always slept (or laid in bed until someone came to get him) until 8:00. "Boo's a meanie when I wake 'im up," Harry said.

"Ah, I see. SO you woke me up instead." Liam laughed and ran a hand through Harry's hair. He really wanted to try to get him back to sleep for at least another hour or he'd be pretty grumpy later.

"Muh-huh, Lili's nice in da mornin's!" Harry kissed Liam's cheek quickly.

"Well, how about we go downstairs and I can make you a nice baba and we can watch a show."

Harry nodded. Liam stood up and, of course, Harry lifted his arms up to be carried. The boys really were trying to break the habit of carrying him but sometimes it was easier because Harry liked to wander off in public and he could be a slow walker sometimes too.

They got to the top of the stairs and were about to head down when Harry said, "Wait!"

"What's up, Bubs?"

"Can we go get me soothie and Jerry, pwease?" Harry asked.

"Of course we can!" Liam was happy to hear this, usually when he asked for his pacifier during the day he was tired so Liam knew he could get him back to sleep.

Once the pacifier was secure in Harry's mouth and Jerry, his stuffed bunny was safe under his arm, they went downstairs and got his bottle ready.

Liam sat down on the couch with his legs stretched out and Harry lay on top of him, drinking the bottle and watching Doc McStuffins with glossy eyes.

Eventually, Harry took his bottle out of his mouth and handed it to Liam. It was still half full so Liam asked, "Are you done, or do you want me to feed you?"

"Done, Lili."

Liam watched as Harry picked up the soother and put it in his mouth, hugging Jerry tight. Liam rubbed his back in soft circles and layed quietly until Harry drifted off again.

~~~~~

When Louis woke up and went to find Harry, he wasn't in his bed.  

He went downstairs and found Liam on the couch, watching Paw Patrol. Harry was asleep on his chest, soother bobbing in his mouth and stuffed rabbit loosly in his hands.

"Catching up on Paw Patrol?" Louis teased.

"He woke me up at six because he was excited for 'lalloween'," Liam whispered, using airquotes on lalloween. "He asked for his pacifier though, so I gave him a bottle and he fell back to sleep."