Grumpy and Sick (age regression)

Ages:
Louis- 20
Liam- 20
Zayn- 19
Niall- 19
Harry- 17 (regressed to 2) 

~~~~~

"No!" Harry shouted, tossing his bottle to the floor. 

"Harry, please." Louis sighed, he was trying to stay calm with Harry but it was getting harder and harder to do because he'd been in a mood all day and it was getting old fast. 

"No baba! No wan'." 

Right now, Louis was trying to give him his bottle after lunch and, for some reason, he didn't want it. "Harry please be a big boy and drink your baba," Louis said. Harry just whined and turned his head into Louis' chest. 

Louis sighed again, he decided to give up on the bottle for the time being and get Harry to have a nap. He was hoping Harry was just tired and a little rest would get him in a better mood. 

He picked Harry up and held him on his hip, bouncing his a little. "Bubba, do you want to go watch a show in Boo's bed?" 

He felt Harry nod from where his head was rested on his shoulder. Louis walked up the stairs with Harry still in his arms. 

They laid down in his bed and Louis flipped the TV on. Harry curled into Louis' side and held onto his shirt with a tight fist, something he always did when he was cuddling with one of the boys. 

Louis turned on Paw Patrol and set the volume low. He ran his hands through Harry's hair gently a few times and wrapped his arm around the boy's waist. 

"Sleepy, Boo," Harry whined and rubbed his eyes with his fist. 

"That's alright, baby. Just close your eyes and have a rest if you need it," Louis assured him. 

It didn't take long for Harry to close his eyes and drift off to sleep. Louis was honestly glad about the fact that he had finally fallen asleep because the other boys were gone all day and he was getting a little stressed, Harry was never so grumpy and he always had his bottle. He would have to try to talk to him when he woke up later. 

Eventually, Louis turned off Paw Patrol to something a little less age appropriate for age-regressed Harry and fell asleep watching that. 

When Louis woke up almost an hour and a half later, Harry was still asleep and Louis could feel that his diaper was full and needed changed. He also noticed something out of the ordinary, Harry's skin was overly warm. 

Louis gently lifted his hand to Harry's head and, sure enough he was running a fever. Just like that, everything clicked in Louis' brain, Harry had been so moody and not wanting to eat today because he was ill. Poor boy. 

Louis shifted himself up and out of Harry's tight grip still on his shirt. He quietly slid out of bed and went to get some things he knew he'd need before Harry woke up. 

First, he went to the bathroom and got a new diaper and wipes to change Harry and some fever medicine. Next, he went to the room used as Harry's nursery when he was regressed and got the boy's favourite stuffed animal, his 'blankie' and his pacifier. He also went down to the kitchen and filled a sippy cup with water and warmed up the left over bottle from earlier. 

When he got back upstairs Harry was still asleep so Louis did what he had done many times before, he started changing the boy while he was asleep. 

It was going well for a while, but soon Harry stirred and let out a loud whine before his eyes popped open and tears started falling onto his cheeks. 

Louis was quick to comfort him though, rubbing his tummy gently and smiling at him. "Hey, Bubs. Boo's just changing your nappy quickly. I'm almost done. Are you not feeling too well today, Love?" 

Harry just sniffled, he sounded congested. 

"Oh, Baby. It'll be alright," Louis cooed, trying to change Harry's nappy as quickly as he could so he could give Harry some comfort. 

Harry whined and lifted his arms up for Louis. Louis assumed that because he was sick, Harry had regressed to a younger age than normal and therefore would need a little extra help with things. It would also be a little harder to figure out what was actually wrong with him because when Harry was regressed a lot he almost never talked. 

Louis had texted Liam a while before, letting him know what was going on with Harry but he hadn't gotten a response back. He knew all the boys were busy with meetings and such and the only reason Louis wasn't with them was because Harry had woken up regressed and was being too grumpy for anyone to want to deal with in public. Louis had volunteered to stay home for a few reasons, one being Harry was clinging to him the whole morning and another being, he simply hated management meetings and could do without them ever again. 

Louis finished changing Harry and got him into a onesie. All of a sudden, Harry broke into a small coughing fit and whimpered a little. Louis patted his back to get him to stop coughing and  picked him up and walked around the room, bouncing him on his hip gently. Harry just laid with his head on Louis' shoulder and his arms wrapped loosely around his neck. 

Eventually, Louis took them both and laid in his bed. Harry snuggled on Louis' chest and Louis gave him his soother and his blankie. Harry accepted both happily and just closed his eyes while Louis ran his fingers through his hair gently. Eventually, they both fell asleep again, exhausted from the tough morning. 

~~~

When the boys got home an hour later, Liam had seen Louis' message and everyone was aware of Harry being sick. 

They walked into the house and didn't see anyone in the living room. Liam, Niall and Zayn all went upstairs together to look for them there. 

Eventually, Zayn whispered down the hall, "Lads, c'mere." 

They all stood in the doorway of Louis' room and smiled at the sight  of Harry asleep on Louis' chest and Louis, also asleep, with his arms wrapped around Harry's back. 

Of course, Niall couldn't help but take a photo of them to add to the ever-growing album on his phone full of Louis and Harry being best friends. 

/////

A/N 

this is actually so bad and I'm sorry... I've been really stressed with school lately and everything's been changing and thing's always seem to be going wrong and it's bumming me out. I've got so many half finished draft chapters for this book and I felt like I needed to finish one of them because I've kind of stopped writing and I don't like it. 

Hope you enjoyed though :)