Tired

Harry- 17

Louis- 21Niall-20Liam-21Zayn-20

Louis- 21
Niall-20
Liam-21
Zayn-20

Summary: Harry is very tired all day and that causes some unwanted dramatics

***

Louis woke up to an elbow digging into his rib. He rolled over and was face to face with a little Harry, who was sleeping with his mouth wide open and letting out soft snores. He was sprawled out in Louis' bed finally fast asleep. 

Last night had been a long night for the poor boy and for poor Louis

Last night had been a long night for the poor boy and for poor Louis. Harry had multiple nightmares and woke up screaming, crying or both every time. Louis hated seeing him so scared and didn't know what he could do about it, he didn't wake up any of the other boys though so hopefully they had gotten a good night sleep and could watch Harry today. Louis felt his bladder pulse and he got up to go to the toilet. 

He was on his way back when he heard a distressed noise from his room. He rushed back into the room to find Harry tossing and turning again. Louis walked over and shook him awake.

"Hazza, it's alright, it's just a dream. Wake up, love." Louis called. Suddenly, Harry bolted up and looked around the room, when he met Louis' eyes he instantly started sobbing and jumped into Louis' arms. 

"Did you have another dream, Haz?" Louis asked, already guessing the answer. Harry nodded into Louis' chest. 

"W-was s-s-sc-scawy, Boo!" He cried. 

"It's alright, I know it was scary but it wasn't real, remember? You're here and safe in Boo's arms." Louis reassured the boy. He picked Harry up and stood from the bed. Louis held Harry on his hip and bounced him and rubbed his back gently to calm him down. When that didn't work, he started gently patting his bum and swaying him back and forth, a technique that almost always put him to sleep. 

Harry finally calmed down and Louis saw that it was only 6:23 am and he was still knackered. He took Harry over to the bed and laid him down and climbed in beside him. "Let's try to rest for a little longer, alright baby?" Louis asked. 

Harry looked up at Louis with a worried look and whimpered, "What if I dream scawy again, Boo?"

"You won't have another dream, I promise. And even if you do, I'll be right here and I won't leave, alright?"