Puzzles and Friendships

Ages:
Louis-17
Harry-14(mental age of much younger)

Summary: Harry and Louis are best friends and Harry's been working on a puzzle for a long time and Louis helps him finish it

Basically, just fuff and stuff :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                  (I know that's Scrabble but pretend it's a puzzle)

"Harry, Louis' coming over later," Anne told her son. "Are your toys cleaned up?" 

"Yeah mummy," Harry huffed, he hated cleaning up. 

"No attitude or Louis isn't coming over, Mister," Anne warned. 

Harry gasped, "Sorry Mummy!" He had been waiting for Louis's visit all week, he was so excited to see him again. Louis lived in Holmes Chapel and so did Harry but, because Louis was older than Harry, they didn't get to hang out as much as Harry would have liked to. 

"It's alright," Anne accepted. "What are we working on over here?" 

"I'm doin' a puzzle, Mummy," Harry told her, pointing to the large pieces of the kid's puzzle on the table in front of him. 

"That's great, Baby." 

"It's kinda tough, but I think I doin' good," Harry said confidently. 

Anne smiled and ruffled her son's hair, "You're doing really well, Bub. You've got so much together." 

Harry had been trying to figure the puzzle out for about a week now, constantly giving up and putting it away just to pull it back out and try again. He hated not knowing how to do it but he didn't want to stop. That was one of Harry's best qualities, he never gave up. 

Anne went back to the kitchen to make a snack for Harry, leaving him to do his puzzle. Harry had five pieces together, the puzzle shouldn't have been challenging for a fourteen-year-old but, because Harry was a little mentally challenged and had a much younger mental age, he had trouble with things most kids his age found easy. He needed a bit of help with things like bathing or brushing his teeth and he definitely had some incontinence issues. He was still in diapers full time and the doctor said that might never change, unfortunately. 

Harry tried to fit a piece in the corner where it obviously didn't go and when it didn't fit he huffed and sat back on his knees, staring at the puzzle that was supposed to be a Disney Princess scene, Beauty and the Beast, to be exact. 

Harry stared at the puzzle and was ready to put it back in the box again when he heard his mummy call him from the kitchen. "Harry, lunchtime!" 

Harry hopped off the floor and ran to the kitchen. He took his spot at the table and his mum set down his special plate with the same lunch he had almost every day. A cheese sandwich with the crusts cut off, cucumber slices, some kind of fruit (today it was pineapple), a sippy cup full of apple juice and two Oreos for dessert but only if he finished all his other food first.