To Konoha

Kazuki : "Can you see this?"

Clone 1 : "Yeah, the [Inventory] window is right in front of my face. *pulls out item* I can even pull out stuff"

Kazuki : "Oh, this'll make stealing easier. How about regen? Waste some chakra and see if it's the same as usual"

The clone summons chakra strings from his fingertips. He stopped the flow of chakra when he reached 10 and we waited a minute. When a minute passed...

Clone 1 : "Hey, I got all my chakra back, but it looks like I can only regen the amount you used for the jutsu"

Kazuki : "Makes sense. There's also the question about a time limit. We don't know how long a shadow clone lasts so I guess try to remain here as long as you can"

Clone 1 : "Got it"

Now comes the problem of explaining this to Pakura. My clone and I walk out of the Armory and the hero of Suna looks at us shocked.

Pakura : "Um Kazuki......did you just?"

Kazuki : "Summon a shadow clone? Yes, yes I did"

Pakura : "B-but you said you didn't know the [Shadow Clone Jutsu]!"

Kazuki : "I'm a quick learner. Since you brought me a scroll I understood it instantly"

The kunoichi wanted to say something else but just sighs before huffing angrily.

Pakura : "I should've just given you the scroll, I wouldn't have had to come here on my day off"

Kazuki : "*sweatdrop* Sorry...."

Pakura : "Well, guess you don't need my help anymore. I'll see you-"

Kazuki : "Ah! Actually, there is something else you can help me with"

Pakura : "And what's that?"

Guess it's time to tell her about this...

Kazuki : "Teach me [Scorch Release]"

......

Pakura : "But Kazuki, you should know that [Scorch Release] is a kekkei genkai and I'm the only known user who possesses it. We're not related so there's no way-"

Throwing the hand seals for [Blaze Ball], I shoot the burning white sphere towards the Armory building, leaving behind a black scorch mark on the wall.

Pakura : "No way.....that was scorch chakra just now...."

I just keep surprising this woman.

Kazuki : "So will you teach me?"

Pakura : "Yeah.....sure"

I make the cross hand seal again and summon 4 shadow clones of 5000 chakra each.

Kazuki : "You heard her, she's gonna teach you about [Scorch Release] so listen up!"

Clones : "Yeah!"

Pakura : "Wait what? You aren't gonna join us?"

Kazuki : "Sorry Pakura, but I have to get as strong as possible for the exams. I need to do everything I can before heading out. Please train them all you can"

I leave her with the clones and go inside the Armory. I walk downstairs and enter the now repaired and improved basement. It's a good thing I fixed it 3 days ago, would've wasted a lot of time right now if I put it off like I originally wanted to.

With the clones upstairs, I'll be able to learn Pakura's scorch jutsu and kill enemies easier. Now I just need to wait to refill my chakra and work on [Barrier Ninjutsu].