Timeline Shifting

The first to move was Gantala. He performed a heavy downward stomp to raise a large chunk of ice out of the ground. His fist glowed as he punches the blue stone, shooting it straight in my direction.

Throwing signs in response, I end with a tiger seal and take a deep breathe before expelling an orb of fire from my lips. My [Fireball] breaks the frozen projectile apart and surrounds the area in a thin mist.

Immediately following that, an arsenal of blue swords fly at me and I jump upwards to avoid them.

Damn, Grunard's ability to create ice swords and manipulating them is super annoying.

Landing on a roof, my hand reaches for the [Iron Sand] scroll in my back pouch. Opening it up summons a wave of metallic sediments, creating a dense barrier between the three bosses and me.

Using my magnetic chakra, I give the black sand the form of an eastern dragon that lunges out to attack Grunard. However, Gantala gets in the way and punches the sand constructs with a glowing strike, breaking my mineral beast apart.

So he uses skills too. Heh, you bald bastard.

My body obstructed by the sand, I activate [Full Cowling 100%], rush at Gantala and clock him in the face two times before spin kicking him in the abdomen, sending the ice fighter flying and separating him from the other two.

So long as they're together, this fight is gonna be a lot harder. Though, it's not like the other two are just going to let me kill their comrade...

Dropping my jutsu, I summon two clones of 5,000 chakra each.

Kazuki : "Keep those two away from me. Use the jutsu scrolls in the [Inventory] if need be"

Clone 2 : "Don't worry, we'll keep them out of your hair"

4 pinkish red orbs that resemble suns, hover around the clone's chest. That's Pakura's scorch jutsu.

Kazuki : "Compared to the zombie bosses, these 3 rely on teamwork instead of straight up power"

Clone 3 : "You better hurry"

I can sense Raiho and Grunard are on the move. I'll leave them to these two. 

Traveling to where I sent Gantala, I see a barrage of ice chunks flying at me. Guess the big guy doesn't have any other ranged attacks.

Oh well, I'm not wasting any time here. Touching my left palm with my pinky, my hand glows a deep crimson color as I thrust my arm forward, shooting a concentrated burst of fire from it.

The [Great Fire Annihilation] burns straight towards Gantala, melting the dungeons' frozen surroundings along with the boss's projectiles. The raging inferno continues and engulfs the boss, scorching him and the nearby area.

-213 Damage

What? No, that should've done more damage!

*crack*

He's below me!

I try to dodge but he was too fast. All I could do is watch as his glowing fist connects with stomach.

-40 HP

My body flies across the village roads, only stopping once I collide and crash into a building a block away. So here I lie, buried underneath clumps of sand and broken furniture.

-343 HP

I should've used [Impervious Armor] on my back to reduce the crash damage.