Exploration & Education

The world around me started to collapse. Cracks emitting white light fill the temple walls and break away, blinding my vision. The once sandy and dark temple had been replaced with a massive forest full of lush greenery.

 The once sandy and dark temple had been replaced with a massive forest full of lush greenery

Holy crap, I was really brought to an instant dungeon.

Kazuki : 'Hey Shukaku you seeing this?'

.....

Kazuki : 'Shukaku?'

Oh that's right his mind shuts down when I'm doing anything involving the system. Guess I'm by myself in here.

I take my first step and...

*ZZZZZZZzzzz*

Holy shit that snore was loud. And if its loud then...

Great Jagras [Floor 1 Boss]Level - 18HP - 1,200

Level - 18
HP - 1,200

Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

Of course the first enemy I run into is the boss! This is because I didn't increase my luck at all.

Just need to back up....slow and easy-

*snap*

The boss's eyes open slowly, scanning the forest floor for whatever woke it up. Its pupil slits upon landing on me and it lets out a growl that increases in volume before turning into a loud roar.

I hear the plants shuffling around us and a bunch of smaller Jagras pop up, surrounding me and hissing loudly.

Jagras
Level - 3
HP - 84

Shit! Its one of those bosses. Got minions to help it fight, I hate gankers! The smaller bunch begin to close in on me, but the boss snarls loudly getting them to back off. It wants first dibs.

I better get out of here before I'm eaten alive.

[You cannot exit dungeon during combat!]

Son of a bitch. I don't know what to do, what can I do? I'm only 4 years old!

Great Jagras suddenly lunges at me with its jaws wide open, looking to swallow me whole. Just before its mouth snaps down on me, I open up the inventory screen and pull out a wooden cabinet. I stole it from home when Jojao slept, just pushed it right into my inventory screen.