End Results

I should've waited a couple years to take the chūnin exams. Everyone here is so weak and hasn't put up a decent fight.

I'm currently on lookout while my teammates loot the Kusa team we just knocked out.

While I could've dealt with them easily, Birque wanted to test out one of his homemade poisons. We had to cover our mouths while he spread a white powder through the air, using his giant fan to discreetly blow it over to the grass shinobi.

It started with mild coughing, to heavy breathing, vomiting and finally blacking out. Kid said it isn't suppose to be lethal as it's mostly used to knock people out for later interrogation.

When I questioned the fan user on the contents, he said it was family secret. Apparently, his family consisted of poison users, one of their ancestors even taught Lady Chiyo during her youth.

From what I hear, it's a special recipe that's been passed down from generation to generation. Guess he wanted to witness the fruits of his labors and see if he needs to make any adjustments.

Anyway, after a couple of seconds the two finally found a heaven scroll in the weakest shinobi's pocket, meaning we qualify for the finals. I store the scroll in my [Inventory] and we make our way over to the central tower.

On our way there, the clones studying Natsu's seal disperse and pass on their memories.

Ping!

[You have created a new skill by repeated actions!]

Juinjutsu, Level - 4 (17.82%)
- Sealing techniques used to take control of a target, often depicted as markings on the body. These can be placed in all sorts of manners such as injection, skin contact, indirect contact or performing certain actions. Requires A-rank in 
Fūinjutsu to use.
Max Difficulty : A-rank
+20% Bonus Efficiency

Known Juinjutsu:
Fire Release : Heavenly Prison
Fire Release : Great Fire Heavenly Prison
Caged Bird

I smirk at the information and shake my head at what I just saw.

Kazuki : 'You sick bastards...'

Enkimu : "I see the tower up ahead, do you sense anyone nearby?"

Kazuki : "My clones haven't reported anything, seems we're in the clear"

It took us 20 minutes to reach the assigned area, which was just a hallway of open doors waiting for us enter. Just before walking into the building, I summon a clone of 10 chakra and whisper...

Kazuki : "You guys observe the other participants and learn everything you can about them. Don't get spotted"

Clone : "Got it"

The clone poofs away, sending my message to the others in the forest. If anyone else manages to get through, I'd like to know what they're capable of.

We continue into the central tower and see the board that tells us to open up the black and white scrolls. So my teammates do, unveiling a summoning formula with the kanji for person in the center.

Smoke emits from the seals inside and the proctor from the first exam appears before us, his usual serious expression is exchanged with one of confusion.

Neito : "You're done already?"

Kazuki : "The area and other participants weren't much of challenge, even managed to snatch us up an extra earth scroll"

Reaching into one of his many pockets, the proctor pulls out a pocket watch and looks at the time.

Neito : "It took you only 47 minutes, well then, you're free to choose any of the rooms we have available here. Remain in the tower for the duration of the exam, we'll call for you once the 5 days come to an end"