New Jinchūriki

Right after my meeting with Shukaku, my body shot straight up. My breathing was heavy, sweat rolling down my forehead and stomach feeling weak.

Being aware of having something inside me makes me sick. It's like touching an unknown liquid in the dark and being unable to identify it. You know its there, but you don't like the feeling of it on your body. I woke up in my mother's bed and threw up right in it.

I can't believe I'm the host of a tailed beast. System explain! Why has my existence brought such a huge change?

[The body you currently possess was going to be a still birth, because of that change you have been chosen as the new jinchūriki instead of Gaara.]

Gaara, shit what's going to happen to him? Without Shukaku his mother won't die, he won't get his powers and powers over the sand!

I guess....he'll be able to live a normal life now that I contain Shukaku. He'll finally get that family he's always wanted, except without Naruto in his life.

Gaara is still my favorite character, even if he did get that stupid haircut in Boruto. I managed to calm myself down enough to think straight.

Its gonna suck during my early years, but the benefits from the title is amazing in the long run. It'll help me improve faster than usual.

In the middle of thinking, I hear the bedroom door open and he walked in.

Jojao : "Ah you're finally awake"

This guy....I'm gonna kill him one day. I don't care if he's the assistant of the Kazekage, he's gonna die by my hands!

He walks up to me, I grab the nearest object within reach and chuck it at him. It was a pillow unfortunately. He lets it hit him and pretends to take damage.

Jojao : "Ah! You got me, I'm dead...blrg"

He falls to the floor and lies down on his back motionless. Stop trying to play with me asshole. I'll never forgive you for doing this to me. I grab a nearby lamp and fling it at its head, dealing some actual damage.

*Crash*

-17 Hp

Jojao : "Ah! Fuck! Shit!"

The lamp shatters to pieces and he clutches his now bleeding head. Quickly standing up, Jojao leaves the room to patch himself up and I climb off the bed.

I can't turn the damn doorknob, not even on my damn tippy toes. I jump repeatedly and manage to grab the knob with both hands.

I walk out and find Jojao wrapping gauze around his head. He sees me and looks annoyed.

Jojao : "Kazuki, you shouldn't throw things at people, you could really hurt someone"

Yeah, that's what I was going for jackass.

Shukaku : 'Nice shot brat, got him bleeding so easily'

That voice...

Kazuki : 'Thank you Shukaku'

When he finally finished, Jojao takes a deep breath and gives me a serious look.

Jojao : "I know you're mad, but when you get older you'll understand my decision to make you the host of the One Tail"

Oh ho ho I understand, I just don't like that it involved me. I'm still gonna kill you, nothing will ever change my mind.

Jojao : "As of today, I've stepped down from my role as the Kazekage's Chief Aide to train you in mastering the Sand Spirit's power"