Prodigy

A/N: Changed EXP gain again, I'm just gonna multiply the MC's level and enemy's. Final time I promise.

3 Months Ago

3rd POV

Just before the start of the school year, Rasa had called two specific shinobi and ordered them to his office. The two were named Nagisa and Subaru.

Rasa : "Thank you both for coming on such short notice"

Nagisa : "No need Lord Kazekage, we will come running the moment you call for us"

Rasa : "Right. I want the both of you to teach at the Academy"

The two shinobi look at each other confused. They are merely guards who patrol Sunagakure's walls, why the sudden change in assignment?

Subara : "Could you explain Lord Kazekage?"

Rasa : "Jojao's son will be attending this year. I believe the current staff will attempt to hinder Kazuki's studies and hold him back for as long as they can. Due to your connection to Jojao, I want you both to give that child a fair education. Show him no special treatment or discrimination"

Subara : "Jojao-sensei's child? The Jinchūriki?"

Rasa : "That won't be an issue will it?"

He looks at them both with a glare, the two shake their heads in response.

Subaru : "I just wanted to confirm his identity"

Nagisa : "What will we be doing?"

Rasa : "Subaru, you will be teaching Kazuki during general studies. When he advances, he will go to you Nagisa, you will teach him how to be a ninja and how to control the One Tail. Report to me tomorrow and I'll hand you the paperwork to fill out. That is all."

They bow and exit Rasa's office. As they stroll through the hallway, they talk about their new mission.

Nagisa : "I didn't expect to be teaching Sensei's child"

Subaru : "He did save our lives, I suppose Lord Kazekage chose us so we'd return the favor since we couldn't before the incident"

Nagisa : "We've been given a second chance to repay Sensei, I will prevent anyone from interfering with his education"

Subaru : "Calm down, you won't be involved with him until I say he's ready"

Nagisa : "If he's anything like Sensei, I'll see him in 3 years"

Present Time

Kazuki POV

A week after the semester exam, I finished the first draft of my book and handed a copy to Aboa. Maybe when I'm older I can write stories from my world as a hobby, or when I need money.

Aboa : "Wow its pretty long"

Kazuki : "Maybe just a little.....do you like reading long books Aboa?"

Aboa : "Yeah, dad said he'd give me the business when I get older and there's always a lot of paperwork so I read a lot at home"

I didn't notice Subaru-sensei behind us, looking down at the draft in Aboa's hands.

Subaru : "What's that Aboa?"

Aboa : "Subaru-sensei! Kazuki wrote a book"

Subaru : "You wrote a book Kazuki? I know you're studious but I didn't peg you for a writer"