Graduation

Suddenly, I woke up in my bed. My chest hurts, I can barely breath......why the hell am I back home?

Ping!

[Because you didn't listen, you have been banished from the Dungeon for 1 Year!]

....what?

[Because you didn't listen-]

Yeah yeah! I got that but what the hell?! No entering the dungeon for 1 year? Ain't that a little much?

[Wanna make it 2?]

No no no! Please! I'll take 1 year!

Sigh....great, now I can't level up like crazy for a while. Those bosses will have to wait, maybe by the time the banishment is over I'll be strong enough to take them on.

But that final boss....

Even if I reach level 100, would I even be able to stand a chance? Gonna need some serious fire power if I want to mess with that guy. Maybe if I learn how to develop nukes, then I might do some damage.

Looking at the clock, I was kicked out 3 hours ago. It's already late outside so I won't be able to do anything until morning.

Might as well practice [Calligraphy] and [Fūinjutsu]. At least I still don't need sleep, because of that I managed to get the first to level 35 and the latter to 23 by the end of the next morning.

Now I have an increased writing speed of 70% and can create B-rank seals. During school a couple hours later, my classmates heard I was taking the graduation test early and they were angry.

Some demanded to take the exact same test but when they heard what I had to do, they shut up. Just gotta deal with the glares for a couple more days, I'll be out there doing ninja stuff while they stay here practicing shuriken throws.

I asked Nagisa if I could take time off to the prepare for the exam. He agreed as I'll need all the time to prepare. Next is gathering information on what the test will be.

Questioning my seniors, I learned that the exam has three sections needed to pass. A written exam that covers various subjects, display the use of the 3 techniques of a ninja and finally a combat test with a chūnin.

The exam should be easy and so will the 3 techniques, on the first floor of the zombie dungeon I found the hidden stash and earned a genjutsu.

Whispering Oni
Cp Cost : 1000 | Range : 20ft/6m
- By using a whistle as a conduit, chakra enters through people's ears and tricks the mind into hearing deceptive callouts. Affects everyone within radius. Only works on humans.

Only problem now is the combat part. I've been told that you're only suppose to injure your opponent but other sources have told me they had to make them surrender. Though, nobody I've questioned has ever made a chūnin surrender.

Well I went over to Pakura's place and asked her to clarify it for me.

Pakura : "The combat part of the exam is meant to discipline future genin. If you show too much promise they need to put you down so you don't get full of yourself, thus explaining why you have make your opponent surrender"

Pakura : "Seeing as you're becoming a genin at the age of 6, they'll probably throw everything they have on you"

Kazuki : "Oh don't worry, I have something up my sleeve that they won't expect-"