s i x

Following Skylor to my class was giving me a headache.

Her hair, for one, was too bright for my damn eyes, and she kept swaying her hips dramatically as she walked in front of me.

Did she think what she was doing was attractive? Because it's just making her look like she can't walk properly.

She stopped in front of a door, room 213 I'm guessing, and turned around to face me. She still had the same smirk on her face.

"Here you are, Blondie. You owe me one." She said, before she started to walk away.

"Owe you one? You showed me to a class, you didn't save my life." I scoffed at her.

She just kept walking down to the end of the hallway, throwing a middle finger over her shoulder before turning the corner and disappearing.

I let out a sigh.

I hate it here.

I opened the classroom door and immediately, every single person looked at me.

Who I'm guessing is Mr. Jones, stood up from desk in the corner of the classroom, and crossed his arms. He was very tall, like a damn beanstalk, with a bald head and a stern glare.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon?" He said.

Not him using my whole government name. Was the 'Montgomery' really necessary?

I heard a bunch of whispering.

Garmadon? As in Lord Garmadon?

Is that his son?

I heard he got arrested 10 times.

What is he doing here? The prison is on the other side of the city.

I glared at the gossiping hens, silently telling them to shut their mouths before they got their asses beat.

The whispering stopped.

"As far I know of, that's me." I shrugged. I spotted an empty seat at the front of the classroom next to Miz and behind Cole.

I walked to the seat, with everyone's judgy eyes on me, and sat down. Mr. Jones was still staring into my soul.

"Any reason why you're late?" He asked in a very condescending tone.

I raised my eyebrows at him like he was an idiot, because he was. It's pretty obvious that the new student doesn't have a map of the school, don't you think?

"I didn't know where the class was."

"Don't let it happen again." He warned and sat his lanky ass back down.

Someone needs to warn him that teachers are not exempt from being kicked in the throat.

Cole leaned back in his seat and whispered at me over his shoulder, "All the teachers have sticks up their asses, don't be late to your next class."

I let out a sigh. Miz reached over and patted my shoulder, giving me a smile.

"Can you show me to my next class?" I whispered to her. She nodded.

She seems so sweet, I really don't see how she can be bad.

Mr. Jones cleared his throat. "Alright, let's get started for the day."

***

After biology, I had algebra and english.

My algebra teacher actually didn't piss me off; she was chill. My english teacher, however, was beyond annoying. Her voice was an octave too high for my liking and she would lose her shit everytime someone "breathed too loud".