o n e

BTW this is when Lloyd was older

(Sorry if there is any mistakes, I kinda rush edited this)

Lloyd

"Honey..." my mom paused to glance over at my dad who was just as nervous as she was, "...we have something to tell you."

I looked around, hinting at her that she could continue.

Was this a guessing game?

Did she think I was psychic and could read her mind?

"You're.....leaving." she finally said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Leaving?"

"What your mother meant to say was, you're going to a boarding school." My dad said, clarifying the information.

"A boarding school?" I repeated.

"Darkley's to be precise. You've been acting up lately and I think it'll be better for you to...mature if you spent a few weeks there."

Was she serious? Did she not know that at Darkleys they don't help change bad behavior, they encourage it?

"Hopefully it will help you learn some manners and better behavior." My mother smiled.

Apparently not.

Ok, so maybe I wasn't the best student at Ninjago High but I certainly wasn't the worst. And I certainly wasn't bad enough for Darkleys.

"Lloyd? Lloyd! Are you listening?" My moms voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I nodded even though I heard nothing she said. "OK, ok, a couple detentions, suspensions, referrals....fights, but Darkley's? Really?"

Both my parents looked at me blankly. "A couple?"

"A few?"

"Lloyd, sweetie, we're not doing this to punish you." my mom said.

"Yes, because getting rid of your son means you love him so so much." I retorted, earning an unapproving glare from my father.

My mom shifted her gaze from me, and I could see tears brimming her eyes. I sighed. I hate making my mom upset, but I was just a teenage boy doing what all teenage boys do.

Except I was getting sent away for it.

Great.

"When do I leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" My parents jumped at my outburst, and I quickly calmed down, clearing my throat. "Tomorrow? But you wait til today to tell me?"

My father shook his head, clearly tired of this conversation. "So you wouldn't have time for another one of your "diabolical schemes" and try to get us to change our minds."

That is true...but that's besides the point. I don't want to go there. They don't have my video games and how am I supposed to hide my stash?

Of candy not drugs.

Not to mention the fact that you have to share rooms. And what if my roommates are pricks and I "accidentally" punch one of them? Its not like I need to get into anymore trouble anyway.

I opened my mouth to protest once again and beg my parents to change their minds, but my dad held his hand up to silence me.

"You're going Lloyd, that's final. Now go start packing."

I groaned,walking past both of my parents and up the stairs to my room. Flopping on my bed, I stared up at the ceiling, feeling about seven different types of emotions.

The next few weeks are gonna be hell.

***